Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

Alive & Mortal's Discussions (160)

Discussions Replied To (145) Replies Latest Activity

VOLUNTEER

"I assumed that this discussion was solicited by Supa about the Ning chat feature and…"

Alive & Mortal replied Oct 3, 2011 to Suggestions for WV: How can Chat serve you best?

70 Oct 27, 2011
Reply by jean

VOLUNTEER

"Therefore, I would hope that you would see that it is not rude that I said it.Becaus…"

Alive & Mortal replied Oct 2, 2011 to Suggestions for WV: How can Chat serve you best?

70 Oct 27, 2011
Reply by jean

VOLUNTEER

"Peter, my comment was made because people have said in this thread that newcomers sh…"

Alive & Mortal replied Oct 2, 2011 to Suggestions for WV: How can Chat serve you best?

70 Oct 27, 2011
Reply by jean

VOLUNTEER

"I was one of the pioneers of widowed chatting back in the beginning on Facebook with…"

70 Oct 27, 2011
Reply by jean

VOLUNTEER

"I am of the opinion that Willo should not have to "try". There are so many places wh…"

Alive & Mortal replied Oct 1, 2011 to Suggestions for WV: How can Chat serve you best?

70 Oct 27, 2011
Reply by jean

"I have been experiencing an increase of discussion about suicide in many groups, not…"

Alive & Mortal replied Sep 1, 2011 to Helping Suicidal People Online

2 Dec 17, 2011
Reply by Dianne in Nevada

VOLUNTEER

"Amanda, thank you for sharing. In a lesser way I have a story of fracture through lo…"

Alive & Mortal replied Aug 29, 2011 to Introduce yourselves, please!

4518 8 hours ago
Reply by Photonut

VOLUNTEER

"I am pleased with how the weekend unfolded, I felt that there were many hearts that…"

Alive & Mortal replied Aug 15, 2011 to CAMP WIDOW WORDS

52 Oct 25, 2011
Reply by A Widowed Father

"Serenity prayer is an excellent anchor."

Alive & Mortal replied May 26, 2011 to How is it after the 1st year, do we go thru this new mourning all over again?

30 May 27, 2011
Reply by Ms. W

"I want to add some alternative links here because there are some people who are not…"

Alive & Mortal replied May 24, 2011 to Resources for Widow/ers

17 Nov 2, 2011
Reply by jean

RSS

© 2017   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service