Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

BelovedPeach's Discussions (24)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"Soulmate, I as a woman, really appreciate the honesty of the opposite sex. So thank…"

BelovedPeach replied on Wednesday to What are the fundamentals of dating in your 60s and 70s?

472 4 hours ago
Reply by jas71188

"Callie2, I appreciate your insight and input…Thank you! I love insight or input from…"

BelovedPeach replied on Wednesday to I'm just going to "be"

8 yesterday
Reply by Frank

"Barbee, Thank you your kind words and encouragement. I have been surrounded my entir…"

BelovedPeach replied on Wednesday to I'm just going to "be"

8 yesterday
Reply by Frank

"Faith Hill - There You'll Be https://m.youtube.com/watch?list=RD_NkRNg0TZOw&para…"

BelovedPeach replied Sep 11 to What song or line(s) from a song relate to how you feel? And how/why?

135 Sep 12
Reply by HelensRay

"Raven2017, I understand where you are coming from, because you had a wonderful exper…"

BelovedPeach replied Aug 15 to What are the fundamentals of dating in your 60s and 70s?

472 4 hours ago
Reply by jas71188

"Barb, that is so nice! I here you with not being able to wake up naturally before yo…"

BelovedPeach replied Aug 14 to Have you experienced any "God Winks" (i.e., messages) from your late spouse?

167 Aug 27
Reply by vintage56(barb)

"Your welcome Slick, anytime! In regards to the streaking moment, I was still working…"

BelovedPeach replied Aug 13 to What are the fundamentals of dating in your 60s and 70s?

472 4 hours ago
Reply by jas71188

"Good for you slick....get out while you can! Hopefully that will be the end of him a…"

BelovedPeach replied Aug 12 to What are the fundamentals of dating in your 60s and 70s?

472 4 hours ago
Reply by jas71188

VOLUNTEER

"Hi everyone, I wanted to give my different perspective and situation on the wedding…"

BelovedPeach replied Aug 12 to When did you remove your wedding rings?

622 Aug 12
Reply by BelovedPeach

VOLUNTEER

"Ray, thank you for sharing and that IS so fitting! I would have done anything to kee…"

BelovedPeach replied Jul 31 to Introduce yourselves, please!

4493 on Wednesday
Reply by Nieta

RSS

© 2017   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service