Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

BelovedPeach's Discussions (33)

Discussions Replied To (21) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Slick, I know what you are going through, because I am in your situation too! I l…"

BelovedPeach replied Jan 3 to What are the fundamentals of dating in your 60s and 70s?

789 on Friday
Reply by laurajay

"Slick I fully understand where your coming from, as I was in the exact same situatio…"

BelovedPeach replied Dec 1, 2017 to What are the fundamentals of dating in your 60s and 70s?

789 on Friday
Reply by laurajay

"Hi lex and slick, Years before my husband came along, I was with a man like that. Lo…"

BelovedPeach replied Nov 30, 2017 to What are the fundamentals of dating in your 60s and 70s?

789 on Friday
Reply by laurajay

"Soulmate, I as a woman, really appreciate the honesty of the opposite sex. So thank…"

BelovedPeach replied Sep 19, 2017 to What are the fundamentals of dating in your 60s and 70s?

789 on Friday
Reply by laurajay

"Callie2, I appreciate your insight and input…Thank you! I love insight or input from…"

BelovedPeach replied Sep 19, 2017 to I'm just going to "be"

8 Sep 21, 2017
Reply by Frank

"Barbee, Thank you your kind words and encouragement. I have been surrounded my entir…"

BelovedPeach replied Sep 19, 2017 to I'm just going to "be"

8 Sep 21, 2017
Reply by Frank

"Faith Hill - There You'll Be https://m.youtube.com/watch?list=RD_NkRNg0TZOw&para…"

BelovedPeach replied Sep 11, 2017 to What song or line(s) from a song relate to how you feel? And how/why?

135 Sep 12, 2017
Reply by HelensRay

"Raven2017, I understand where you are coming from, because you had a wonderful exper…"

BelovedPeach replied Aug 15, 2017 to What are the fundamentals of dating in your 60s and 70s?

789 on Friday
Reply by laurajay

"Barb, that is so nice! I here you with not being able to wake up naturally before yo…"

BelovedPeach replied Aug 14, 2017 to Have you experienced any "God Winks" (i.e., messages) from your late spouse?

181 Apr 19
Reply by Shoosie2

"Your welcome Slick, anytime! In regards to the streaking moment, I was still working…"

BelovedPeach replied Aug 13, 2017 to What are the fundamentals of dating in your 60s and 70s?

789 on Friday
Reply by laurajay

RSS

© 2018   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service