Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

goingon (Cynthia)'s Discussions (397)

Discussions Replied To (341) Replies Latest Activity

"When I stopped wearing my wedding ring, I had mine and his made into a necklace with…"

goingon (Cynthia) replied Jun 3 to Memorial jewellery

11 Jul 29
Reply by SpringLight

"Thank you.  this is beautiful."

goingon (Cynthia) replied Apr 8 to Stop by this Forum when you need a positive 'pick me up'

731 Aug 31
Reply by Patience

VOLUNTEER

"You can close the chat box, or you can turn the sound off on your computer if you do…"

goingon (Cynthia) replied Feb 7, 2017 to Need help using the site? Ask here!

325 Aug 25
Reply by Soaring Spirits

VOLUNTEER

"You hit Reply and write your post in the box that pops up; then hit "add reply" butt…"

goingon (Cynthia) replied Jul 23, 2016 to Need help using the site? Ask here!

325 Aug 25
Reply by Soaring Spirits

VOLUNTEER

"Cloudwatcher - I don't think you're at all selfish by talking to your husband.  And…"

goingon (Cynthia) replied Jun 29, 2016 to Dreams and signs. Does your loved one appear to you in dreams?

257 Jul 9, 2016
Reply by Steve

"I think cliques are a natural part of our social structure - even in elementary scho…"

goingon (Cynthia) replied May 30, 2016 to Share your relocation story!

105 Jun 2, 2016
Reply by Soaring Spirits

"Hello Spunky -  I'm sorry the cohousing group didn't work out for you.  But there ar…"

goingon (Cynthia) replied May 30, 2016 to Share your relocation story!

105 Jun 2, 2016
Reply by Soaring Spirits

VOLUNTEER

"Of course, I can't know what it's like on the other side (assuming there is another…"

goingon (Cynthia) replied May 8, 2016 to Dreams and signs. Does your loved one appear to you in dreams?

257 Jul 9, 2016
Reply by Steve

"BergenJC - I think sometimes being in a new home, without our life partners and the…"

goingon (Cynthia) replied Apr 23, 2016 to Have you found art/creative outlets to help you heal?

63 Apr 23, 2016
Reply by goingon (Cynthia)

VOLUNTEER

"Hey, Steve!  I'm sorry I've been out of touch for so long... good to hear from you.…"

goingon (Cynthia) replied Apr 21, 2016 to Dreams and signs. Does your loved one appear to you in dreams?

257 Jul 9, 2016
Reply by Steve

RSS

© 2018   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service