Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

Bobbysgirl's Discussions (56)

Discussions Replied To (55) Replies Latest Activity

"Bob has been gone almost 6 years and I will never get married again. We had a good m…"

Bobbysgirl replied Jun 22 to Do you think you’ll get married again?

34 Aug 4
Reply by Athena53

"Most people want to comfort someone in grief and they said things that would comfort…"

Bobbysgirl replied May 9 to What is the most insensitive thing someone has said to you about your loss?

45 May 19
Reply by Mrs.Linda

"I also decided to stay in my home after Bob passed almost 6 years ago. It is a large…"

Bobbysgirl replied May 5 to Staying in the marital home or moving elsewhere?

188 May 5
Reply by DIVA70

"Rich, I also feel I will never get over my loss. I tend to keep my unhappy feelings…"

Bobbysgirl replied Feb 19 to How long have you been on the Widowed Village forums?

19 Jul 27
Reply by Lupe's husband

"It has been 51/2 years since Bob passed. It is better for me now. I think about Bob…"

Bobbysgirl replied Feb 16 to How long have you been on the Widowed Village forums?

19 Jul 27
Reply by Lupe's husband

"When Bob died 51/2 years ago, i was undecided about whether I should sell the house.…"

Bobbysgirl replied Feb 15 to Staying in the marital home or moving elsewhere?

188 May 5
Reply by DIVA70

"One of my biggest fears was getting seriously injured or dying and no one be aware o…"

Bobbysgirl replied Jan 15 to What's scaring you these days?

52 Jan 23
Reply by Susan

"This is my 5th year without Bob. Thanksgiving was very difficult. Thanksgiving was a…"

Bobbysgirl replied Nov 29, 2018 to Holidays

10 Dec 16, 2018
Reply by Monkey

"Hi Susan, I had a hard time asking for help, until my sons pointed out it is better…"

Bobbysgirl replied Aug 6, 2018 to What are the fundamentals of dating in your 60s and 70s?

836 1 hour ago
Reply by Ultra2015

"A neighbor has been a widow for 2 years. For the past 2 years she calls me 1-4 times…"

Bobbysgirl replied Aug 6, 2018 to What are the fundamentals of dating in your 60s and 70s?

836 1 hour ago
Reply by Ultra2015

RSS

© 2019   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service