Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

Bobbysgirl's Discussions (48)

Discussions Replied To (47) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Susan, I had a hard time asking for help, until my sons pointed out it is better…"

Bobbysgirl replied Aug 6 to What are the fundamentals of dating in your 60s and 70s?

776 on Sunday
Reply by barbee

"A neighbor has been a widow for 2 years. For the past 2 years she calls me 1-4 times…"

Bobbysgirl replied Aug 6 to What are the fundamentals of dating in your 60s and 70s?

776 on Sunday
Reply by barbee

"Lupe’s husband. There are cruise sites that have “roll calls”, where people going on…"

Bobbysgirl replied Jul 22 to Permission to Remarry

53 Sep 6
Reply by Frank

"Athena, almost all the widows I know are not interested in marriage. However most of…"

Bobbysgirl replied Jul 8 to Permission to Remarry

53 Sep 6
Reply by Frank

"Michele, I tnink it does make a difference. In my case I was a caretaker for many ye…"

Bobbysgirl replied Jul 8 to Permission to Remarry

53 Sep 6
Reply by Frank

"Bob and I were always together. I felt lost after losing him. It took a while but I…"

Bobbysgirl replied Jul 5 to Permission to Remarry

53 Sep 6
Reply by Frank

"The first time I cruised solo I wasn’t sure if it was a good idea, but it was. I hav…"

Bobbysgirl replied Jul 4 to Permission to Remarry

53 Sep 6
Reply by Frank

"I was annoyed with my HOA because they were not treating homeowners equally. I live…"

53 Sep 6
Reply by Frank

"I believe Bob would want me to be happy. Tomorrow he will be gone 5 years. I have me…"

53 Sep 6
Reply by Frank

VOLUNTEER

"Izzie, I also wear my husband’s wedding ring. Bob passed almost 5 years ago. About 2…"

Bobbysgirl replied Mar 20 to When did you remove your wedding rings?

672 Sep 11
Reply by Maria

RSS

© 2018   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service