Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

Bobbysgirl's Discussions (63)

Discussions Replied To (62) Replies Latest Activity

VOLUNTEER

"Hi Sheryl, I lost Bob over 6 years ago. We had traveled for many years. I thought I…"

Bobbysgirl replied on Wednesday to Introduce yourselves, please!

5129 on Friday
Reply by Alma

"I meet people in person by joining activities that interest me. I think meeting peop…"

Bobbysgirl replied Nov 4 to What are the fundamentals of dating in your 60s and 70s?

870 Nov 4
Reply by booktime (Susan)

VOLUNTEER

"Another description Is grief is the price you pay for love. I heard this on the prog…"

Bobbysgirl replied Oct 11 to Introduce yourselves, please!

5129 on Friday
Reply by Alma

"Rich, all the time. Every night when I go to bed I put on a CD we both enjoyed. Most…"

Bobbysgirl replied Sep 26 to Ever awake at 2:45 in the morning?

5 Sep 29
Reply by pricytapestry

VOLUNTEER

"Athena, I feel exactly the same as you do. When Bob died I was relieved that he was…"

Bobbysgirl replied Sep 13 to Introduce yourselves, please!

5129 on Friday
Reply by Alma

"I have lived in South Florida for 50 years. I have always have canned goods, batteri…"

Bobbysgirl replied Sep 4 to I'm in Florida, under a State of Emergency, Hurricane Coming

11 Sep 4
Reply by Bobbysgirl

"Dee, I live in south Florida, so I know exactly how you feel. I live alone. The cons…"

Bobbysgirl replied Aug 29 to I'm in Florida, under a State of Emergency, Hurricane Coming

11 Sep 4
Reply by Bobbysgirl

"Bob has been gone almost 6 years and I will never get married again. We had a good m…"

Bobbysgirl replied Jun 22 to Do you think you’ll get married again?

48 Sep 12
Reply by SweetMelissa2007

"Most people want to comfort someone in grief and they said things that would comfort…"

Bobbysgirl replied May 9 to What is the most insensitive thing someone has said to you about your loss?

48 Sep 24
Reply by JeffS

"I also decided to stay in my home after Bob passed almost 6 years ago. It is a large…"

Bobbysgirl replied May 5 to Staying in the marital home or moving elsewhere?

200 Sep 11
Reply by Miket

RSS

© 2019   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service