Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

Bobbysgirl's Discussions (67)

Discussions Replied To (64) Replies Latest Activity

"CruiseOn,I feel the same way that you do. Bob passed 3 years ago. We were married 53…"

Bobbysgirl replied Aug 11, 2016 to What are the fundamentals of dating in your 60s and 70s?

892 Feb 3
Reply by only1sue

VOLUNTEER

"Bob died 3 years ago and I have worn my wedding ring everyday. At home I kept our we…"

Bobbysgirl replied Aug 4, 2016 to When did you remove your wedding rings?

672 Sep 11, 2018
Reply by Maria

"I think your age when you lose your spouse matters. I was 74 when Bob died. We were…"

Bobbysgirl replied Jul 28, 2016 to How old were you when your spouse died? How does your age affect your self-concept now that you're on your own?

748 Jan 2
Reply by DIVA70

"My husband died 3 years ago. Many people who I thought were friends disappeared. We…"

Bobbysgirl replied Jul 26, 2016 to Lost Friend

4 Aug 4, 2016
Reply by Rose481

"Bob died 3 years ago and I still say "we". I feel like I live 2 different lives. Dur…"

Bobbysgirl replied Jul 16, 2016 to Balancing who I was with who I will be

56 Mar 9, 2017
Reply by Susan

VOLUNTEER

"Bob and I had gone on many cruises. I never thought I could cruise alone, I have gon…"

Bobbysgirl replied Jan 24, 2016 to Introduce yourselves, please!

5179 Jan 26
Reply by NishaAmanda

VOLUNTEER

"Star Dancer I was also a caretaker for many years. It is a tough road back. I found…"

Bobbysgirl replied Dec 5, 2015 to Introduce yourselves, please!

5179 Jan 26
Reply by NishaAmanda

"When my husband died After a long illness I felt very isolated. My children were ver…"

Bobbysgirl replied Aug 15, 2015 to Feeling like a social outcast and disconnected

46 Aug 20, 2015
Reply by Irishwidow

VOLUNTEER

"I am very sorry for your loss. Please try not to beat up on yourself for not be able…"

Bobbysgirl replied Jul 30, 2015 to Introduce yourselves, please!

5179 Jan 26
Reply by NishaAmanda

"Ft. Lauderdale, Florida"

Bobbysgirl replied Jul 27, 2015 to Where is everyone from?

300 on Thursday
Reply by Susan

RSS

© 2020   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service