Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

Maggie's Discussions (86)

Discussions Replied To (81) Replies Latest Activity

VOLUNTEER

"Tate, I'm sorry for your loss. Grief and trying to find a new life is the hardest mo…"

Maggie replied May 30 to Introduce yourselves, please!

4518 8 hours ago
Reply by Photonut

VOLUNTEER

"Thanks Chris. I always had dogs, but I like cats too and think an older rescue is an…"

Maggie replied May 18 to Introduce yourselves, please!

4518 8 hours ago
Reply by Photonut

VOLUNTEER

"My husband died from brain cancer, but I too dealt with his depression after retirem…"

4518 8 hours ago
Reply by Photonut

VOLUNTEER

"Chris, I know the loneliness...I deal with it still and my husband has been gone alm…"

4518 8 hours ago
Reply by Photonut

"I echo what Bergen says. It's been almost 4 years for me. I was married 30 years and…"

Maggie replied Apr 15 to How old were you when your spouse died? How does your age affect your self-concept now that you're on your own?

687 Oct 27
Reply by Beansy

"RCH...all I can say is that your wife was a very lucky woman. Some of us still appre…"

Maggie replied Apr 14 to How old were you when your spouse died? How does your age affect your self-concept now that you're on your own?

687 Oct 27
Reply by Beansy

VOLUNTEER

"Alone...I am so sorry you have to be here, but this is where we all find people who…"

Maggie replied Apr 11 to Introduce yourselves, please!

4518 8 hours ago
Reply by Photonut

"Athena, I feel just like you do. Almost 4 years for me and I don't want to marry. I…"

Maggie replied Apr 7 to What are the fundamentals of dating in your 60s and 70s?

472 Oct 17
Reply by Athena53

VOLUNTEER

"I have always felt we don't move on, but instead time moves on through us and the pa…"

Maggie replied Mar 13 to Introduce yourselves, please!

4518 8 hours ago
Reply by Photonut

VOLUNTEER

"Smartyalligatorpants You are in a very good place here. I lost my husband from brain…"

Maggie replied Jan 28 to Introduce yourselves, please!

4518 8 hours ago
Reply by Photonut

RSS

© 2017   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service