Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

Maggie's Discussions (92)

Discussions Replied To (87) Replies Latest Activity

"To me a man that has a dog or likes dogs is a good thing! Pets are wonderful and gre…"

Maggie replied Jan 16 to What are the fundamentals of dating in your 60s and 70s?

575 on Saturday
Reply by only1sue

"I was 66 when my husband died from brain cancer. Now I am almost 71. I am still lone…"

Maggie replied Dec 30, 2017 to How old were you when your spouse died? How does your age affect your self-concept now that you're on your own?

704 Dec 30, 2017
Reply by Maggie

"I had an advantage when I moved, as I already knew a few people and my ex SIL moved…"

Maggie replied Dec 29, 2017 to What are the fundamentals of dating in your 60s and 70s?

575 on Saturday
Reply by only1sue

"Pretty much how I feel...I've moved to a place I like, have a few new friends, keep…"

Maggie replied Dec 29, 2017 to What are the fundamentals of dating in your 60s and 70s?

575 on Saturday
Reply by only1sue

"Slick' if you read over ALL your responses here they "read" as trying to find a way…"

Maggie replied Dec 2, 2017 to What are the fundamentals of dating in your 60s and 70s?

575 on Saturday
Reply by only1sue

"Excellent advice, BergenJC Either s--- or get off the pot! # 3 is the only rational…"

Maggie replied Dec 1, 2017 to What are the fundamentals of dating in your 60s and 70s?

575 on Saturday
Reply by only1sue

"I think it's loneliness. Loneliness can be a huge driving force, but it really sound…"

Maggie replied Nov 30, 2017 to What are the fundamentals of dating in your 60s and 70s?

575 on Saturday
Reply by only1sue

""Enlightened man"....I like that, but they're far and few and in between. Even when…"

Maggie replied Nov 30, 2017 to What are the fundamentals of dating in your 60s and 70s?

575 on Saturday
Reply by only1sue

VOLUNTEER

"Tate, I'm sorry for your loss. Grief and trying to find a new life is the hardest mo…"

Maggie replied May 30, 2017 to Introduce yourselves, please!

4661 18 hours ago
Reply by Nieta

VOLUNTEER

"Thanks Chris. I always had dogs, but I like cats too and think an older rescue is an…"

Maggie replied May 18, 2017 to Introduce yourselves, please!

4661 18 hours ago
Reply by Nieta

RSS

© 2018   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service