Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

Athena53's Discussions (157)

Discussions Replied To (127) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks, Nieta!  The place you stayed in Washington State sounds beautiful.   I need…"

Athena53 replied yesterday to Have you experienced any "God Winks" (i.e., messages) from your late spouse?

165 18 hours ago
Reply by Nieta

"I started a Meetup account to try and get new visitors to our Toastmasters Club.  It…"

Athena53 replied yesterday to What are the fundamentals of dating in your 60s and 70s?

458 20 hours ago
Reply by Nieta

"Ah, yes, but as someone who might get quite a few hits on OurTime (need to look past…"

Athena53 replied yesterday to What are the fundamentals of dating in your 60s and 70s?

458 20 hours ago
Reply by Nieta

"I'm posting this via on-board Wi-Fi on an IcelandAir flight from Reykjavik to Boston…"

Athena53 replied on Tuesday to Have you experienced any "God Winks" (i.e., messages) from your late spouse?

165 18 hours ago
Reply by Nieta

"Don't give up hope, MPMom.  I was divorced at age 43 with a 12-year old son who was…"

Athena53 replied Aug 8 to How old were you when your spouse died? How does your age affect your self-concept now that you're on your own?

684 Aug 8
Reply by Athena53

"I find my meaning in life from the people who would miss me if I were to leave this…"

Athena53 replied Aug 5 to what's the meaning of life......

7 Aug 9
Reply by Callie2

VOLUNTEER

"Thanks for your story, katpilot.  I'm open to another good man in my life and Ron kn…"

Athena53 replied Aug 2 to When did you remove your wedding rings?

622 on Saturday
Reply by BelovedPeach

VOLUNTEER

"I just removed mine today.  It would have been Ron's 79th birthday.  He died last No…"

Athena53 replied Aug 2 to When did you remove your wedding rings?

622 on Saturday
Reply by BelovedPeach

VOLUNTEER

"BelovedPeach, you have NO reason to feel guilty except for maybe neglecting your own…"

Athena53 replied Jul 30 to Introduce yourselves, please!

4481 Aug 9
Reply by MPMom (Colleen)

"Wow, I feel lucky.  DH had a will leaving everything to me but he and I talked about…"

Athena53 replied Jul 29 to Stepson expected more in my husband's will; he is harassing me

5 Jul 29
Reply by Callie2

RSS

© 2017   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service