Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

Athena53's Discussions (345)

Discussions Replied To (272) Replies Latest Activity

"EDC, thanks for your honesty about this- but I can't believe that only one month aft…"

Athena53 replied Aug 4 to Do you think you’ll get married again?

34 Aug 4
Reply by Athena53

"No, but not for the reasons many people cite here.  Ron died in November, 2016.  He…"

Athena53 replied Jul 7 to Do you think you’ll get married again?

34 Aug 4
Reply by Athena53

"I'm 2.5 years out and, while I made a decent start getting rid of some of Ron's thin…"

Athena53 replied Jun 19 to What to do with spouses personal effects and when?

586 Jul 19
Reply by vintage56(barb)

"TheEDCZone, give yourself time.  I lost my husband Ron in November, 2016 so I've had…"

Athena53 replied Feb 13 to How old were you when your spouse died? How does your age affect your self-concept now that you're on your own?

741 May 15
Reply by Sad in Milton Keynes

"Great topic!  When I look back at the men in my past life and think of what I want f…"

Athena53 replied Jan 28 to Let's Grumble

28 Feb 1
Reply by Rainy (Misty)

"There's something very poignant and personal about handwriting.  It really hits me b…"

Athena53 replied Jan 9 to What to do with spouses personal effects and when?

586 Jul 19
Reply by vintage56(barb)

"There's no rush.  I remarried after my divorce from my first husband but we dated fo…"

Athena53 replied Jan 7 to Over the one year mark and went on a date..So confused

61 Jan 7
Reply by Athena53

"Thanks for the update!  I've also been dating- my husband died in November, 2016.  A…"

Athena53 replied Jan 7 to Over the one year mark and went on a date..So confused

61 Jan 7
Reply by Athena53

"I love the idea of taking your previous mates' ashes with you!  It's important that…"

Athena53 replied Oct 5, 2018 to Keeping your Loved One's Ashes

24 Oct 5, 2018
Reply by NoLongerInBergenJC

VOLUNTEER

"I'm a little late on replying on the subject of building a new/different life; catch…"

Athena53 replied Oct 3, 2018 to Introduce yourselves, please!

5081 on Monday
Reply by JeffS

RSS

© 2019   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service