Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

Athena53's Discussions (263)

Discussions Replied To (212) Replies Latest Activity

"HE should be avoiding YOU if this continues.  If a private conversation has no effec…"

Athena53 replied May 16 to What are the fundamentals of dating in your 60s and 70s?

683 20 hours ago
Reply by only1sue

"Dayum.  Did you know my ex-husband?  ;-)  Seriously- it all fits.  He took advantage…"

Athena53 replied May 15 to What are the fundamentals of dating in your 60s and 70s?

683 20 hours ago
Reply by only1sue

"Ummm.... yeah, a guy who expresses interest in me only when he's had a lot of alcoho…"

Athena53 replied May 15 to What are the fundamentals of dating in your 60s and 70s?

683 20 hours ago
Reply by only1sue

"Thanks- I'm glad you're on it!  I've found many of the discussions on dating at this…"

Athena53 replied May 7 to What are the fundamentals of dating in your 60s and 70s?

683 20 hours ago
Reply by only1sue

"I was independent, too, Fromage- married the first time at 31 and had a career that…"

Athena53 replied May 3 to shouldn't i feel worse than i do?

14 May 16
Reply by Rainy (Misty)

"I'd certainly agree with that.  I was watching a YouTube video of a Widor organ tocc…"

Athena53 replied May 2 to shouldn't i feel worse than i do?

14 May 16
Reply by Rainy (Misty)

"Hi, and sorry you have to join us. One thing you'll learn here is that we're all dif…"

Athena53 replied May 2 to shouldn't i feel worse than i do?

14 May 16
Reply by Rainy (Misty)

"laurajay, I know this won't last forever.  My husband Ron was 15 years older so I sa…"

Athena53 replied Apr 30 to Is it normal to keep items around your house of theirs

66 May 1
Reply by norm

"Yes, laurajay, there are times when being alone is genuinely scary.  I didn't marry…"

Athena53 replied Apr 30 to Is it normal to keep items around your house of theirs

66 May 1
Reply by norm

"I've still got the last jar of olives in the refrigerator- he liked his martinis.  H…"

Athena53 replied Apr 29 to Is it normal to keep items around your house of theirs

66 May 1
Reply by norm

RSS

© 2018   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service