Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

Athena53's Discussions (333)

Discussions Replied To (264) Replies Latest Activity

"I love the idea of taking your previous mates' ashes with you!  It's important that…"

Athena53 replied Oct 5 to Keeping your Loved One's Ashes

24 Oct 5
Reply by NoLongerInBergenJC

VOLUNTEER

"I'm a little late on replying on the subject of building a new/different life; catch…"

Athena53 replied Oct 3 to Introduce yourselves, please!

4953 Oct 3
Reply by Athena53

"A bit OT, but I used to work as an actuary and was working on a project pricing Blac…"

Athena53 replied Sep 21 to I need some advice. I am a widower, who fell in love with a widow. Now, we are still in love but not dating... OMG this is so confusing!

14 Sep 25
Reply by laurajay

"I certainly feel that way.  I'm 65 so odds are that could happen sooner rather than…"

Athena53 replied Sep 21 to after

7 Sep 22
Reply by Callie2

"I keep mine -Ron's original, the one we bought as a replacement when the original go…"

Athena53 replied Sep 21 to The inevitable question has hit me....

3 Sep 22
Reply by SweetMelissa2007

"What a wonderful story!  We didn't get that far into Scotland on previous trips alth…"

Athena53 replied Sep 21 to Keeping your Loved One's Ashes

24 Oct 5

"There was one place at the top of Ron's and my list when we discussed the places whe…"

Athena53 replied Sep 20 to Keeping your Loved One's Ashes

24 Oct 5

"Melissa- you don't lose Widow's Benefits if you remarry after age 60.  (I believe th…"

Athena53 replied Sep 19 to I need some advice. I am a widower, who fell in love with a widow. Now, we are still in love but not dating... OMG this is so confusing!

14 Sep 25
Reply by laurajay

"I think you're right, bt660.  Right now I'm in the airport, headed to Scotland later…"

Athena53 replied Sep 18 to I need some advice. I am a widower, who fell in love with a widow. Now, we are still in love but not dating... OMG this is so confusing!

14 Sep 25
Reply by laurajay

"Has she considered counseling?  This is a legitimate issue- she's torn between her f…"

Athena53 replied Sep 17 to I need some advice. I am a widower, who fell in love with a widow. Now, we are still in love but not dating... OMG this is so confusing!

14 Sep 25
Reply by laurajay

RSS

© 2018   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service