Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

laurajay's Discussions (114)

Discussions Replied To (108) Replies Latest Activity

VOLUNTEER

"I noticed  too that chat is blank today.  I pass through there on the way to my grou…"

laurajay replied Jun 27 to Need help using the site? Ask here!

279 Jun 27
Reply by BabushkaD (Debbie)

"GrandmaH.     I think I read a post from you  on the born in the 40's  board.   The…"

laurajay replied May 1 to Older widows posts missing?

4 May 2
Reply by only1sue

"You are not the first one to  post  about stupid things  people say...perhaps you'll…"

laurajay replied Mar 18 to Stupid People

58 May 17
Reply by MPMom (Colleen)

"Sure fire way for them to  never call a second time.  Has worked  in our home for ye…"

laurajay replied Jan 31 to Telemarketers

14 Feb 6
Reply by Nance63

"There is good reason we are asked   to stay away from politics and religion here at…"

laurajay replied Oct 19, 2016 to Is Anyone Else disappointed in The US Public behavior over the 2016 Presidential Election?

28 May 7
Reply by Callie2

VOLUNTEER

"No way it gets better- ever  but it does change with time  just as all things change…"

laurajay replied Jun 27, 2016 to Introduce yourselves, please!

4460 yesterday
Reply by Larryh0823

"Patrick.  if I read this right.. you want to write a letter explaining your current…"

laurajay replied Jun 4, 2016 to An open letter from a sudden widower

7 Jun 30, 2016
Reply by music

"Sue.  You are not wrong.  A man past 65 has been around long enough to know that a g…"

laurajay replied May 23, 2016 to What are the fundamentals of dating in your 60s and 70s?

425 Jul 8
Reply by Slick

"I would change all the locks first...home, camper, garage  and tell no one.  The onl…"

laurajay replied Apr 26, 2016 to Am I being taken advantage of?

22 Sep 19, 2016
Reply by SweetMelissa2007

"Plain and simple...in my opinion you should not make such a move at this time.  You…"

laurajay replied Apr 9, 2016 to We are both Widows, Moving in with him in June,but I have a conflict that I caused

11 Apr 22, 2016
Reply by Angelina

RSS

© 2017   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service