Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

laurajay's Discussions (138)

Discussions Replied To (126) Replies Latest Activity

"Sue.  There  is always  time  to draw  closer  to your  heavenly  Father.  While  it…"

laurajay replied Mar 19 to What are the fundamentals of dating in your 60s and 70s?

816 Apr 1
Reply by only1sue

VOLUNTEER

"March  30   it will be  7 yrs. Unbelievable even now as it was when his unexplained …"

laurajay replied Mar 14 to MARCH Anniversaries, Birthdays and Other Special Days

3 Apr 3
Reply by J in Florida

VOLUNTEER

"John.   welcome.  when  I came  here   in 2013  the year  after  my husband  died  u…"

laurajay replied Mar 7 to Introduce yourselves, please!

5037 on Friday
Reply by Tess

"Just  a reminder  cgouch.     This  (WV)  is  NOT a dating  site  nor  a place  for …"

laurajay replied Feb 22 to What are the fundamentals of dating in your 60s and 70s?

816 Apr 1
Reply by only1sue

"If your  own number  shows  in the I.D.   you still have  the  option picking up the…"

laurajay replied Feb 22 to Scam Calls From Husband

9 Feb 24
Reply by KJPE

"sis...My  foolproof  method of getting  phone  scammers to  STOP calling  is better …"

laurajay replied Feb 21 to Scam Calls From Husband

9 Feb 24
Reply by KJPE

"  Susan--Flirting  kinda  helps us to remember  we are still  women  who are  alive.…"

laurajay replied Feb 20 to What are the fundamentals of dating in your 60s and 70s?

816 Apr 1
Reply by only1sue

"Having   read  the posts  at WV  for  over  5 yrs  I will cut to the chase.   Where …"

laurajay replied Feb 7 to Question about companionship

4 Feb 7
Reply by laurajay

"Well Sue, that does  make  a difference of you see him for coffee  a few  times each…"

laurajay replied Feb 5 to What are the fundamentals of dating in your 60s and 70s?

816 Apr 1
Reply by only1sue

"Sue.  why would you  think  you'd be "hurting"  this kind man?  An occasional  month…"

laurajay replied Jan 28 to What are the fundamentals of dating in your 60s and 70s?

816 Apr 1
Reply by only1sue

RSS

© 2019   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service