Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

laurajay's Discussions (169)

Discussions Replied To (153) Replies Latest Activity

"At  our  ages  kindness  and  taking  each  day  as  it  comes  is the  best  we  ca…"

laurajay replied on Thursday to What are the fundamentals of dating in your 60s and 70s?

878 on Thursday
Reply by Elizabeth

"Sue...I'm  assuming  this  is  the  man  you  at one time  had  dinner  with  severa…"

laurajay replied on Thursday to What are the fundamentals of dating in your 60s and 70s?

878 on Thursday
Reply by Elizabeth

"I would  not  go to  make  a hospital visit  immediately...send  or  drop  off  get …"

laurajay replied on Wednesday to What are the fundamentals of dating in your 60s and 70s?

878 on Thursday
Reply by Elizabeth

"Nice to hear  Tony.    Wondered  if  you  ever  sorted  out  your complicated feelin…"

laurajay replied Nov 14 to The obsession of starting a new relationship

37 Nov 25
Reply by Rich

"Not  at  all! It's  a business  not  a volunteer run  website.  There  is  a  lot of…"

laurajay replied Nov 3 to What are the fundamentals of dating in your 60s and 70s?

878 on Thursday
Reply by Elizabeth

"a  bit  more  practical Rich...in  the  flesh  as  a  helpmate  I  am  referring to.…"

laurajay replied Nov 2 to His things

14 Nov 18
Reply by Gazania

"Rich...A  little  unrelated  but  when my Italian  father-in-law  died  ...long  sto…"

laurajay replied Nov 2 to His things

14 Nov 18
Reply by Gazania

"When you  have  young  grandchildren  this  is  not  possible  because  you  want  t…"

laurajay replied Oct 19 to Sometimes the anxiety

23 Nov 24
Reply by Pat in Ct

"Alma....it  does  not  get  easier  with  time  in  my  opinion  and  experience!   …"

laurajay replied Oct 15 to Sometimes the anxiety

23 Nov 24
Reply by Pat in Ct

"You  don't  need  a  reply or  advice  but  it  might  help  to  make  a short  visi…"

laurajay replied Oct 14 to stalked by death

2 Oct 15
Reply by Frank

RSS

© 2019   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service