Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

laurajay's Discussions (193)

Discussions Replied To (169) Replies Latest Activity

"Maggiepie.   No  one  living  has  any control  over  what   happens in  the  after…"

laurajay replied 1 hour ago to Rebirth and connection

11 1 hour ago
Reply by laurajay

"Logically , for  many  people  the wearing  of  the  wedding  ring is  attached  to …"

laurajay replied on Wednesday to Wedding Rings -- why wear them?

8 7 hours ago
Reply by pricytapestry

"I  always  reply  with  "Well, I'm  still a widow."   because  it  seems  to  includ…"

laurajay replied Jan 11 to Is it just me, or is "How are you?" a dumb question to ask a widow?

49 on Wednesday
Reply by Etchtech

"MrsHill2015    You are  welcome.   Your  grief  is very  fresh  and  piercing  and …"

laurajay replied Jan 10 to Condolences

6 Jan 13
Reply by MrsHill2015

"They  changed  the  name  to  private  chat  room...scroll  down  the  list  of  gro…"

laurajay replied Jan 9 to Chat?

1 Jan 9
Reply by laurajay

"Very  typical  to  have lost  desire  or  ability  to  attend  to  or  enjoy  those …"

laurajay replied Jan 8 to Is anyone here into creative writing, as in fiction?

5 Jan 10
Reply by Maggiepie

"There  is  a lovely  small  college  town  in  Michigan  named  Alma  as  well.  LOL…"

laurajay replied Jan 5 to Getting through my first Christmas

3 Jan 5
Reply by Alma

"I am over 7 yr out and I never get  tired of hearing  people  say  they  are  sorry …"

laurajay replied Jan 4 to Condolences

6 Jan 13
Reply by MrsHill2015

"Not  sure  where  to  mention  this  but  if  you  decide  to  ever  use  the   temp…"

laurajay replied Jan 1 to ATTN: ADMINS, Any updates on the new chat room?

20 Jan 7
Reply by Maggiepie

"  Me  too.   And  funny  thing  is  I  get  no flack.  No  argument  or  challenging…"

laurajay replied Dec 28, 2019 to Talking to hubby in my head or aloud

45 14 hours ago
Reply by SoreEyes

RSS

© 2020   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service