Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

laurajay's Discussions (116)

Discussions Replied To (106) Replies Latest Activity

"sue!  with  this in mind   get  that  hospital  notation  of  "partner"  removed  fr…"

laurajay replied Sep 8 to What are the fundamentals of dating in your 60s and 70s?

758 3 hours ago
Reply by Callie2

"Athena. Exactly. Just removing  that label  is  a safe  guard  against  the possibil…"

laurajay replied Sep 8 to What are the fundamentals of dating in your 60s and 70s?

758 3 hours ago
Reply by Callie2

"Sue.  personal  opinion  only!   Get  the" partner " wording  removed  for  your  pr…"

758 3 hours ago
Reply by Callie2

"Keep it  simple.  Do not try to do everything  the same  as  before  your husband  d…"

laurajay replied Aug 11 to Holidays

6 Aug 17
Reply by Callie2

"AARP  is  not up to date.  Must  be  run by old  people  because  I get  renewal not…"

laurajay replied Jul 5 to Beyond upset

8 Jul 28
Reply by SweetMelissa2007

"Izzie.  Perhaps  people  have  not forgotten and  really  do care  but in the  hustl…"

laurajay replied Jun 30 to Memorial is over

3 Jun 30
Reply by laurajay

"Issie...if you are  sure  about  having the huge pet peeve....tell  your mother  if…"

laurajay replied Jun 30 to Memorial is over

3 Jun 30
Reply by laurajay

"  I mentioned  the "canon"  lol  because  I thought    I'd  read you  were  studying…"

laurajay replied Jun 20 to hormones

34 Jun 21

"Some  topics  are very  personal  and private...sex...death...money.. religion/faith…"

laurajay replied Jun 19 to hormones

34 Jun 21

"athena53  Long term  caregivers  certainly  have  a different  perspective from the…"

laurajay replied Jun 18 to hormones

34 Jun 21

RSS

© 2018   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service