Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

laurajay's Discussions (94)

Discussions Replied To (86) Replies Latest Activity

"Slick...just MY dislikes  not meant to ruffle any  feathers!  I'm sure some people l…"

laurajay replied Jan 16 to What are the fundamentals of dating in your 60s and 70s?

575 on Saturday
Reply by only1sue

"Just go with fun on your mind...not a sexual  anticipation  or physical contact  and…"

laurajay replied Jan 16 to What are the fundamentals of dating in your 60s and 70s?

575 on Saturday
Reply by only1sue

VOLUNTEER

"January  19th   will be/would  have been  our 50th  Wedding Anniversary.  I have  no…"

laurajay replied Jan 9 to JANUARY Anniversaries, Birthdays and Other Special Days

11 Jan 20
Reply by Former Yooper

"I believe  a  reflections  room  is  truly different  from a shrine ~ as well.  The…"

laurajay replied Dec 12, 2017 to Is it normal to keep items around your house of theirs

22 Dec 12, 2017
Reply by laurajay

"You are  wise  to use a safe  slow  re entry  in your new relationship  Maria  Louis…"

laurajay replied Dec 12, 2017 to Is it normal to keep items around your house of theirs

22 Dec 12, 2017
Reply by laurajay

"lovely idea...I suggest  you put some money aside , however for the future-you never…"

laurajay replied Dec 11, 2017 to XV

7 Dec 11, 2017
Reply by Lupe's husband

"Too soon for you.  The day will come for you that you will want to move forward in a…"

laurajay replied Dec 8, 2017 to Is it normal to keep items around your house of theirs

22 Dec 12, 2017
Reply by laurajay

"Insidelove.  Not  a fan of MW ...but  years  ago before  widowhood  my friend and me…"

laurajay replied Nov 22, 2017 to Is anyone a Marianne Williamson fan?

7 Nov 26, 2017
Reply by Dianne in Nevada

"GrandmaH.     I think I read a post from you  on the born in the 40's  board.   The…"

laurajay replied May 1, 2017 to Older widows posts missing?

4 May 2, 2017
Reply by only1sue

"You are not the first one to  post  about stupid things  people say...perhaps you'll…"

laurajay replied Mar 18, 2017 to Stupid People

58 May 17, 2017
Reply by MPMom (Colleen)

RSS

© 2018   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service