Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

Dee1960's Discussions (52)

Discussions Replied To (37) Replies Latest Activity

"Rich what a beautiful way to celebrate your anniversary!"

Dee1960 replied on Thursday to Wedding Anniversary

8 on Thursday
Reply by Rich

"Thanks everyone for your replies.. I got through it and I guess go on.... I was tryi…"

Dee1960 replied on Thursday to Wedding Anniversary

8 on Thursday
Reply by Rich

VOLUNTEER

"What happened to the "Chat" room?  Not there anymore."

Dee1960 replied Aug 31 to Need help using the site? Ask here!

355 Sep 16
Reply by vintage56(barb)

"Thanks, everyone for your replies. Tomorrow, the handymen are coming to board up my…"

Dee1960 replied Aug 30 to I'm in Florida, under a State of Emergency, Hurricane Coming

11 Sep 4
Reply by Bobbysgirl

"Thanks Mary, really my one neighbor is a nice guy, but a drunken divorced guy --- an…"

Dee1960 replied Aug 28 to I'm in Florida, under a State of Emergency, Hurricane Coming

11 Sep 4
Reply by Bobbysgirl

"Shirley, definitely, I do know about having to heighten our vibrations -- and they h…"

Dee1960 replied Aug 25 to Phone Call from the Afterlife?

26 Sep 3
Reply by sis

"Beautiful, sad, and exactly how I feel. Thanks for sharing. "

Dee1960 replied Aug 25 to Loneliness

32 Sep 16
Reply by Claire

"Brian what a great gift, hope it was a wonderful letter. I remember, a year after my…"

Dee1960 replied Aug 24 to Phone Call from the Afterlife?

26 Sep 3
Reply by sis

"KPJE, I wish I had the feeling you have, that's he's hovering here in the "in-betwee…"

Dee1960 replied Aug 21 to Phone Call from the Afterlife?

26 Sep 3
Reply by sis

"Kris you are not crazy, and that definitely was a sign that your husband is reaching…"

Dee1960 replied Aug 21 to Phone Call from the Afterlife?

26 Sep 3
Reply by sis

RSS

© 2019   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service