Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

Maria Louisa's Discussions (147)

Discussions Replied To (138) Replies Latest Activity

VOLUNTEER

"I am still wearing my wedding band, and his, actually. It is 5 and a half years out.…"

Maria Louisa replied on Saturday to When did you remove your wedding rings?

631 7 hours ago
Reply by MartyG

VOLUNTEER

"Bless your heart. I admire your strength. What a shock to go through that...thinking…"

Maria Louisa replied Dec 11, 2017 to Introduce yourselves, please!

4664 yesterday
Reply by DeeDee

"It is a sensitive process. It took me a while, but I got rid of his toothbrush and o…"

Maria Louisa replied Dec 11, 2017 to Is it normal to keep items around your house of theirs

22 Dec 12, 2017
Reply by laurajay

"My heart goes out to you. All of these milestones can be very hard. My suggestion wo…"

Maria Louisa replied May 11, 2016 to Wedding anniversary

6 May 17, 2016
Reply by widow85

"I am so sorry for what you are going through. I was 57 when my husband died, but the…"

Maria Louisa replied May 11, 2016 to How old were you when your spouse died? How does your age affect your self-concept now that you're on your own?

704 Dec 30, 2017
Reply by Maggie

"Oh my God that is beautiful. I also would like more dreams of my husband. I have had…"

Maria Louisa replied Apr 16, 2016 to What would you ask your late spouse right now if you could? And why?

63 Apr 16, 2016
Reply by Maria Louisa

"That is so very sweet. Thank you for sharing. "

Maria Louisa replied Apr 16, 2016 to Have you experienced any "God Winks" (i.e., messages) from your late spouse?

177 Jan 23
Reply by Nieta

"Thanks for sharing your beautiful insights. I hope you find love again.  Mary "

Maria Louisa replied Apr 16, 2016 to Widowed in 2016 with little children.

10 Oct 21, 2016
Reply by SweetMelissa2007

"Thank you for sharing. You are right  - premonitions often do not serve to warn us s…"

Maria Louisa replied Apr 16, 2016 to Premonitions

21 Apr 18, 2016
Reply by Toniadpt

"Hi Rich,  I agree. I would think your premonition would have somehow had a calming e…"

Maria Louisa replied Apr 16, 2016 to Premonitions

21 Apr 18, 2016
Reply by Toniadpt

RSS

© 2018   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service