Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

Tess's Discussions (40)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

VOLUNTEER

"Ryan, I am so sorry for your recent loss. You have come to the best place to share y…"

Tess replied May 10 to Introduce yourselves, please!

4801 on Thursday
Reply by Lupe's husband

VOLUNTEER

"Hi Raebee. I am so very sorry for your loss. It is an adjustment to have a sudden lo…"

Tess replied May 8 to Introduce yourselves, please!

4801 on Thursday
Reply by Lupe's husband

"I found this discussion that really resonates with me. Ally & Shelley, I had a c…"

Tess replied Apr 29 to Is it normal to keep items around your house of theirs

66 May 1
Reply by norm

"I am crying. Thank you Dianne. That is just what I needed to see right now. I guess…"

Tess replied Apr 8 to Stop by this Forum when you need a positive 'pick me up'

729 Apr 13
Reply by Callie2

VOLUNTEER

"Naya, I am so very sorry for your loss. It is so recent, I understand your terrible…"

Tess replied Apr 2 to Introduce yourselves, please!

4801 on Thursday
Reply by Lupe's husband

"I posted something I wrote, but felt it was a bit melancholy, so I'll put it in my b…"

Tess replied Mar 30 to Stop by this Forum when you need a positive 'pick me up'

729 Apr 13
Reply by Callie2

VOLUNTEER

"Hi all. It has been since September of 2016 that I have been a widow. I felt as if t…"

Tess replied Mar 23 to Introduce yourselves, please!

4801 on Thursday
Reply by Lupe's husband

"These pics are wonderful Dianne. It is comforting to know that there are still smile…"

Tess replied Mar 14 to Who's going to Camp Widow Tampa 2018? Let's get acquainted!

90 Mar 28
Reply by Soaring Spirits

"Hi Dianne! This is so great that you all are so giving of your time. It's such a won…"

Tess replied Feb 22 to Who's going to Camp Widow Tampa 2018? Let's get acquainted!

90 Mar 28
Reply by Soaring Spirits

VOLUNTEER

"That is totally insensitive. Until someone lives the same reality of your loss, they…"

Tess replied Feb 20 to What is the most insensitive thing someone has said to you about your loss?

3343 Apr 29
Reply by YLG

RSS

© 2018   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service