Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

Tess's Discussions (74)

Discussions Replied To (25) Replies Latest Activity

VOLUNTEER

"What does that mean Lost? I know the loss seems stifling right now. Fate has dealt u…"

Tess replied Sep 17 to Introduce yourselves, please!

4953 Oct 3
Reply by Athena53

VOLUNTEER

"Yes Sharon, I agree. It is the shock, the suddeness, guilt, regret, stigma, etc. Sha…"

Tess replied Aug 31 to Introduce yourselves, please!

4953 Oct 3
Reply by Athena53

VOLUNTEER

"Hi Sharon. I am so very sorry for your tragic loss. You are so descriptive in your i…"

Tess replied Aug 31 to Introduce yourselves, please!

4953 Oct 3
Reply by Athena53

"They are precious! I am sure they were such a source of comfort for you Patience. "

Tess replied Aug 27 to Stop by this Forum when you need a positive 'pick me up'

731 Aug 31
Reply by Patience

VOLUNTEER

"CelticLass, I am so very sorry for your loss. It is very hard when there are none th…"

Tess replied Aug 21 to Introduce yourselves, please!

4953 Oct 3
Reply by Athena53

VOLUNTEER

"Jabs, I am so very sorry for your loss. I am glad you had some good times with your…"

Tess replied Aug 21 to Introduce yourselves, please!

4953 Oct 3
Reply by Athena53

VOLUNTEER

"AngieK, I am so sorry that you need to be here. Your loss is so very tragic. I under…"

Tess replied Aug 10 to Introduce yourselves, please!

4953 Oct 3
Reply by Athena53

VOLUNTEER

"Sandya, I am glad that you found us. My condolences to you on your recent loss. Don'…"

Tess replied Aug 7 to Introduce yourselves, please!

4953 Oct 3
Reply by Athena53

"Hi Rena. I don't know your anniversary date, but I hope you were able to do somethin…"

Tess replied Aug 6 to !st anniversay of my husband's death

9 Aug 6
Reply by julep67

VOLUNTEER

"Hi obsessedwcoffee81 (I like that : ).\ It is afternoon here on the east coast, but…"

Tess replied Aug 3 to Introduce yourselves, please!

4953 Oct 3
Reply by Athena53

RSS

© 2018   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service