Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

Tess's Discussions (56)

Discussions Replied To (19) Replies Latest Activity

VOLUNTEER

"AngieK, I am so sorry that you need to be here. Your loss is so very tragic. I under…"

Tess replied Aug 10 to Introduce yourselves, please!

4897 Aug 10
Reply by Tess

VOLUNTEER

"Sandya, I am glad that you found us. My condolences to you on your recent loss. Don'…"

Tess replied Aug 7 to Introduce yourselves, please!

4897 Aug 10
Reply by Tess

"Hi Rena. I don't know your anniversary date, but I hope you were able to do somethin…"

Tess replied Aug 6 to !st anniversay of my husband's death

9 Aug 6
Reply by julep67

VOLUNTEER

"Hi obsessedwcoffee81 (I like that : ).\ It is afternoon here on the east coast, but…"

Tess replied Aug 3 to Introduce yourselves, please!

4897 Aug 10
Reply by Tess

VOLUNTEER

"I agree with NoLongerinBergen to a point, that people mean well. However, when it i…"

Tess replied Jul 30 to What is the most insensitive thing someone has said to you about your loss?

3385 12 hours ago
Reply by NoLongerInBergenJC

"Hi Amy. I am so sorry for your tragic loss of your husband. I know it is probably di…"

Tess replied Jul 17 to New here

2 Jul 18
Reply by Rainy (Misty)

VOLUNTEER

"Hello Chronicler. I would like to say welcome, but it seems somewhat out of place, s…"

Tess replied Jul 9 to Introduce yourselves, please!

4897 Aug 10
Reply by Tess

VOLUNTEER

"Snow Leopard, I almost hate to say welcome, because this is not necessarily where on…"

Tess replied Jun 12 to Introduce yourselves, please!

4897 Aug 10
Reply by Tess

VOLUNTEER

"Ryan, I am so sorry for your recent loss. You have come to the best place to share y…"

Tess replied May 10 to Introduce yourselves, please!

4897 Aug 10
Reply by Tess

VOLUNTEER

"Hi Raebee. I am so very sorry for your loss. It is an adjustment to have a sudden lo…"

Tess replied May 8 to Introduce yourselves, please!

4897 Aug 10
Reply by Tess

RSS

© 2018   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service