Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

Young Widow's Discussions (39)

Discussions Replied To (37) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you both so much for ur insight, I really should go in for a professional mass…"

Young Widow replied Feb 1, 2016 to How can I long for affection from a stranger so early on?!

94 Feb 17, 2016
Reply by KayeL

"Want to add I did get a night of cuddling after the hookup....it felt good, but stil…"

Young Widow replied Feb 1, 2016 to How can I long for affection from a stranger so early on?!

94 Feb 17, 2016
Reply by KayeL

"WidowerandOne thank u very much for ur reply and I am happy to hear u found love aga…"

94 Feb 17, 2016
Reply by KayeL

"Time is passing and I'm now at 11 months since my BF passed.....I find the missing i…"

Young Widow replied Jan 11, 2016 to How can I long for affection from a stranger so early on?!

94 Feb 17, 2016
Reply by KayeL

"Thank you guys very much!"

Young Widow replied Jan 11, 2016 to How can I long for affection from a stranger so early on?!

94 Feb 17, 2016
Reply by KayeL

"I had an "Ah hah" moment when I realized I had to smile again and not allow widowhoo…"

Young Widow replied Jan 11, 2016 to "A HAH moments", quotes, anything that has helped you that you had to learn the HARD WAY through your grieving process.

10 Jan 28, 2016
Reply by Cookie_love

"Update: I read all of your wonderful supportive comments and I want to say thank you…"

Young Widow replied Nov 20, 2015 to How can I long for affection from a stranger so early on?!

94 Feb 17, 2016
Reply by KayeL

"Yes I'm a widow, I recently turned 28......I was 27 when I became a widow last Febru…"

Young Widow replied Jun 26, 2015 to Anyone else a widow(er) and under the age of 35?

36 Jul 10
Reply by invisbeth81

"*spend the whole outing, crying"

Young Widow replied Jun 8, 2015 to How can I long for affection from a stranger so early on?!

94 Feb 17, 2016
Reply by KayeL

"Dadof4inSF & Dianne in Nevada, thank you very much I really could use all the he…"

Young Widow replied Jun 8, 2015 to How can I long for affection from a stranger so early on?!

94 Feb 17, 2016
Reply by KayeL

RSS

© 2019   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service