Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

LandL (Linda)'s Discussions (26)

Discussions Replied To (15) Replies Latest Activity

"It's not a matter of wanting to lose it.  But when I put all my faith in Jesus and t…"

LandL (Linda) replied May 29 to Has anyone else gotten worse as time goes by?

56 on Saturday
Reply by SweetMelissa2007

"It's been almost 2 months since I started this thread and I feel even worse now.  I…"

LandL (Linda) replied May 29 to Has anyone else gotten worse as time goes by?

56 on Saturday

"Timelord, I understand completely as I also have a daughter who has the same illness…"

LandL (Linda) replied May 21 to Fundamentally unhappy and sad

7 on Sunday

"Diane, my friend, you can do whatever is comforting to YOU.  I know you have trouble…"

LandL (Linda) replied May 10 to Death Anniversary

13 May 12
Reply by Dee1960

"Thank you all for your kind and thoughtful responses.  I want so much to move forwar…"

LandL (Linda) replied Apr 15 to Has anyone else gotten worse as time goes by?

56 on Saturday

"Thank you, John.  I am not new to widowhood, but these experiences still take a lot…"

LandL (Linda) replied Mar 27 to Dreams

8 Apr 18
Reply by Mrs.Linda

"Thank you, Don. I do read the chat some mornings, but everybody there seems so up, d…"

LandL (Linda) replied Mar 19 to Debilitating morning grief

11 Mar 22
Reply by Portpom

"Thank you, Lisa.  You are also new to this, and I so hope I haven't scared you. My h…"

LandL (Linda) replied Mar 18 to Debilitating morning grief

11 Mar 22
Reply by Portpom

"Roxana, thank you for taking time to respond to me.  I'm so terribly sorry for your…"

LandL (Linda) replied Mar 18 to Debilitating morning grief

11 Mar 22
Reply by Portpom

"I'm sorry for you but relieved this has happened to someone else.  A few weeks after…"

LandL (Linda) replied Feb 22 to Scam Calls From Husband

9 Feb 24
Reply by KJPE

RSS

© 2019   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service