Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

MenuFalls's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Im so glad you posted this topic. I lost my husband in December, he was 34 and Im 38…"

MenuFalls replied on Sunday to How old were you when your spouse died? How does your age affect your self-concept now that you're on your own?

682 yesterday
Reply by ByHisGrace08

"I fly out of Vegas Thursday night, arriving in San Diego 830pm. I leave Sunday at 2p…"

MenuFalls replied on Sunday to Who's going to Camp Widow San Diego 2017? Let's get acquainted!

24 on Sunday
Reply by MenuFalls

"absoutely. I asked Ron out and he didn't realize it was a date until the end of the…"

MenuFalls replied on Sunday to Would you do it again?

18 on Sunday
Reply by MenuFalls

"And my grandmother told my mother she didnt understand why I was so heartbroken sinc…"

MenuFalls replied Apr 17 to Stupid People

58 May 17
Reply by MPMom (Colleen)

"Kln82 - I found the page "my husband in heaven" On facebook. They post photos with b…"

58 May 17
Reply by MPMom (Colleen)

"Oh my gosh, Imogen, I am truly sorry you had to deal with all of that negativity. Im…"

58 May 17
Reply by MPMom (Colleen)

"Your comments are so true, humanity being cold and how people expect you to be over…"

MenuFalls replied Apr 10 to Need some advice please?

23 Apr 19
Reply by happylilycat

"Remember all the good times, look through all of your photos and if you have them, v…"

MenuFalls replied Apr 10 to Sudden loss

17 Apr 10
Reply by MenuFalls

"My husband, Ron, only 34, suffered a stroke on Dec 8, 2016 and didnt recover. He pas…"

MenuFalls replied Apr 8 to Sudden loss

17 Apr 10
Reply by MenuFalls

RSS

© 2017   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service