Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

MenuFalls's Discussions (16)

Discussions Replied To (15) Replies Latest Activity

"Ron and I went to San Diego before together, so I'm sure I'll look across to Coronad…"

MenuFalls replied Aug 7 to Young Widow/Widower (YWW) with no Kids

38 Aug 23
Reply by Lupe's husband

"I lost Ron in December. Its his 35th birthday Aug 18 and I hit 39 last month. These…"

MenuFalls replied Aug 5 to Young Widow/Widower (YWW) with no Kids

38 Aug 23
Reply by Lupe's husband

"Thanks to you too! Im screenshotting This so I make a note for myself. Thanks, ladie…"

MenuFalls replied Jul 27 to Who's going to Camp Widow San Diego 2017? Let's get acquainted!

81 yesterday
Reply by Soaring Spirits

"Thank you so much for telling me this! I just saw your message! I will plan on A tax…"

MenuFalls replied Jul 27 to Who's going to Camp Widow San Diego 2017? Let's get acquainted!

81 yesterday
Reply by Soaring Spirits

VOLUNTEER

"Today is my birthday. Ron always made my day special in the short time we were toget…"

MenuFalls replied Jul 21 to JULY Anniversaries, Birthdays and Other Special Days

18 Aug 2
Reply by guilloma

VOLUNTEER

"My birthday is this month and seven months with him gone. In the short time we were…"

MenuFalls replied Jul 5 to JULY Anniversaries, Birthdays and Other Special Days

18 Aug 2
Reply by guilloma

"Im so glad you posted this topic. I lost my husband in December, he was 34 and Im 38…"

MenuFalls replied Jun 24 to How old were you when your spouse died? How does your age affect your self-concept now that you're on your own?

683 Aug 8
Reply by Athena53

"I fly out of Vegas Thursday night, arriving in San Diego 830pm. I leave Sunday at 2p…"

MenuFalls replied Jun 24 to Who's going to Camp Widow San Diego 2017? Let's get acquainted!

81 yesterday
Reply by Soaring Spirits

"absoutely. I asked Ron out and he didn't realize it was a date until the end of the…"

MenuFalls replied Jun 24 to Would you do it again?

32 Sep 8
Reply by Nieta

"And my grandmother told my mother she didnt understand why I was so heartbroken sinc…"

MenuFalls replied Apr 17 to Stupid People

58 May 17
Reply by MPMom (Colleen)

RSS

© 2017   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service