Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

Lirvie's Discussions (19)

Discussions Replied To (19) Replies Latest Activity

"A Year of Grieving Publicly i have been following this lady for a few months.  Some…"

Lirvie replied Dec 27, 2017 to How old were you when your spouse died? How does your age affect your self-concept now that you're on your own?

728 Oct 15
Reply by SageInTheGarden

VOLUNTEER

"Las Vegas "

Lirvie replied Dec 8, 2017 to Let's Get Acquainted

64 Jan 2
Reply by Susan

"Normal doesn’t apply here.  Grief and loss affect everyone in a different way.  I’m…"

Lirvie replied Dec 8, 2017 to When Does It Stop

16 Dec 22, 2017
Reply by InsideLove

"I’m 4 years into widowed life.  And everything you describe still affects my daily r…"

Lirvie replied Dec 8, 2017 to Normal/expected feelings?

7 Dec 12, 2017
Reply by Callie2

VOLUNTEER

"Ok. I’ll bite.   First id like to say, the holidays are terrible.  I’m four years wi…"

Lirvie replied Dec 8, 2017 to Let's Get Acquainted

64 Jan 2
Reply by Susan

"It's hard to describe. But, I like being alone with my own thoughts. But not in my o…"

Lirvie replied Dec 9, 2016 to Am finding that the more I am alone...

35 Dec 29, 2017
Reply by only1sue

"I was 30 when I lost my husband, who was 28 at the time. This was in 2013. I know I…"

Lirvie replied Dec 9, 2016 to How old were you when your spouse died? How does your age affect your self-concept now that you're on your own?

728 Oct 15
Reply by SageInTheGarden

"I started to say something the other night but didn't finish. Like I said, I was wid…"

Lirvie replied Dec 5, 2014 to How old were you when your spouse died? How does your age affect your self-concept now that you're on your own?

728 Oct 15
Reply by SageInTheGarden

"Yea. After the accident, my mom would call and complain about her husband... It drov…"

Lirvie replied Dec 3, 2014 to Anyone else a widow(er) and under the age of 35?

35 Jul 15, 2015
Reply by MrsRDC

"Widowed at 30. Restarted school. Dealing with young adults with a teen of my own is…"

Lirvie replied Dec 3, 2014 to Anyone else a widow(er) and under the age of 35?

35 Jul 15, 2015
Reply by MrsRDC

RSS

© 2018   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service