Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

WithoutJim's Discussions (25)

Discussions Replied To (25) Replies Latest Activity

"How do I find the Central Virginia group? I don't see a link to that group above. "

WithoutJim replied 1 hour ago to *Soaring Spirits Regional Groups

97 1 hour ago
Reply by WithoutJim

"This is a great topic. A dear decades-long friend of mine lost her dear very treasur…"

WithoutJim replied Jul 9 to A good read about dating (and dealing with judgmental people.)

8 on Friday
Reply by Callie2

"Oh ((Slick)) sorry to hear about the problems with your new man. It is so hard to re…"

WithoutJim replied Jul 7 to What are the fundamentals of dating in your 60s and 70s?

425 Jul 8
Reply by Slick

"Thanks so much for asking this question. I've been reflecting and talking about this…"

WithoutJim replied Jun 18 to Would you do it again?

26 on Thursday
Reply by bostonguy72

"Hmm it's complicated. If it were just the two of us, a first marriage, no children y…"

WithoutJim replied Jun 17 to Would you do it again?

26 on Thursday
Reply by bostonguy72

"Reviewing my past posts, I was surprised to read that I reported that I did not have…"

WithoutJim replied Jun 17 to Some of you may not like this

102 Jun 17
Reply by WithoutJim

"Keep posting and reading here. You will find LOTS of support to help you through the…"

WithoutJim replied Jun 7 to i just dont know what to do

26 Jul 5
Reply by BelovedPeach

VOLUNTEER

"Happy birthday, Sue! I always read your posts/blogs and cheer for you on your journe…"

WithoutJim replied Jun 5 to JUNE Anniversaries, Birthdays and Other Special Days

21 Jun 27
Reply by sandi

"I lost my sweet Jim rather suddenly and I experienced the same thing, Dan, during th…"

WithoutJim replied Jun 2 to Anxiety / Panic attacks

20 Jun 25
Reply by Disconnected

"Oh, Anna, thank you for sharing this link. So beautifully describes what is so hard…"

WithoutJim replied May 20 to NY Times piece today

5 May 20
Reply by Rockon

RSS

© 2017   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service