Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

Gunnerx2 (Carol)'s Discussions (34)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"Dianne, I hope you know that you are one special lady.  You have managed to calm all…"

Gunnerx2 (Carol) replied Mar 13 to Who's going to Camp Widow Tampa 2018? Let's get acquainted!

90 Mar 28
Reply by Soaring Spirits

"I had no idea there was a "thing" on Friday.  I guess I will be wearing whatever I w…"

Gunnerx2 (Carol) replied Mar 13 to Who's going to Camp Widow Tampa 2018? Let's get acquainted!

90 Mar 28
Reply by Soaring Spirits

"Yes, I'm going to be sparkly also :)"

90 Mar 28
Reply by Soaring Spirits

"Misty, If I go to the ball I was not going to get real dressed up.  I was going to w…"

90 Mar 28
Reply by Soaring Spirits

"Thank you Diane (still nervous LOL)"

Gunnerx2 (Carol) replied Mar 6 to Who's going to Camp Widow Tampa 2018? Let's get acquainted!

90 Mar 28
Reply by Soaring Spirits

"Well you have talked me into it.  I'm going to register!  Carol"

Gunnerx2 (Carol) replied Mar 6 to Who's going to Camp Widow Tampa 2018? Let's get acquainted!

90 Mar 28
Reply by Soaring Spirits

"I'm still on the fence.  I live in Tampa and would like to meet people who will unde…"

Gunnerx2 (Carol) replied Mar 4 to Who's going to Camp Widow Tampa 2018? Let's get acquainted!

90 Mar 28
Reply by Soaring Spirits

"Callie where do you live?  I used to live in East Brunswick, NJ and we survived Sand…"

Gunnerx2 (Carol) replied Sep 12, 2017 to Strength

12 Sep 12, 2017
Reply by Callie2

"I was so lucky.  No damage, no flooding, no loss of power.  Right after Dennis passe…"

Gunnerx2 (Carol) replied Sep 12, 2017 to Strength

12 Sep 12, 2017
Reply by Callie2

"I am not so afraid of the winds it is the storm surge afterwards.  I hope it moves f…"

Gunnerx2 (Carol) replied Sep 10, 2017 to Strength

12 Sep 12, 2017
Reply by Callie2

RSS

© 2018   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service