Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

only1sue's Discussions (333)

Discussions Replied To (318) Replies Latest Activity

"Seashell, you are spot on, the man sees me on a regular basis, w e may not even talk…"

only1sue replied Feb 5 to What are the fundamentals of dating in your 60s and 70s?

811 20 hours ago
Reply by cgouch

"Laurajay, a further explanation. The man I go out with monthly is part of the coffee…"

only1sue replied Feb 4 to What are the fundamentals of dating in your 60s and 70s?

811 20 hours ago
Reply by cgouch

"If you have a man in mind maybe you could ask him out, it can be ladies choice these…"

only1sue replied Jan 30 to What are the fundamentals of dating in your 60s and 70s?

811 20 hours ago
Reply by cgouch

"Laurajay, I had a smile when I read your reply. I thought how shocked my mother woul…"

only1sue replied Jan 28 to What are the fundamentals of dating in your 60s and 70s?

811 20 hours ago
Reply by cgouch

"I have a male friend who asks me out about once a month on Friday nights. I enjoy th…"

only1sue replied Jan 27 to What are the fundamentals of dating in your 60s and 70s?

811 20 hours ago
Reply by cgouch

"Sometimes an idea we think is quite ordinary seems outrageous to our friends. I have…"

only1sue replied Jan 27 to Off-topic: When a friend "ghosts" you

7 Jan 27
Reply by only1sue

"I hope you all survived Christmas. I went to my daughter's house for a couple of nig…"

only1sue replied Dec 30, 2018 to What are the fundamentals of dating in your 60s and 70s?

811 20 hours ago
Reply by cgouch

"Going through the usual grief that comes with the holidays and wishing for what was…"

only1sue replied Dec 20, 2018 to What are the fundamentals of dating in your 60s and 70s?

811 20 hours ago
Reply by cgouch

"Had two women friends who were widowed this year contact me to ask: "How do you get…"

only1sue replied Dec 10, 2018 to What are the fundamentals of dating in your 60s and 70s?

811 20 hours ago
Reply by cgouch

"Went to a Christmas party I go to every year and realised six out of ten people at t…"

only1sue replied Dec 1, 2018 to What are the fundamentals of dating in your 60s and 70s?

811 20 hours ago
Reply by cgouch

RSS

© 2019   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service