Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

only1sue's Discussions (310)

Discussions Replied To (296) Replies Latest Activity

"Six year anniversary of Ray's death tomorrow.  Grief - the price we pay for love. As…"

only1sue replied Sep 18 to What are the fundamentals of dating in your 60s and 70s?

758 Sep 18
Reply by Callie2

"Label has been removed. It was an assumption on someone's part because I visit so of…"

only1sue replied Sep 9 to What are the fundamentals of dating in your 60s and 70s?

758 Sep 18
Reply by Callie2

"Laurajay, you are right, I am only a friend and have no intention of becoming his ca…"

only1sue replied Sep 9 to What are the fundamentals of dating in your 60s and 70s?

758 Sep 18
Reply by Callie2

"My former man friend is still in hospital, eight weeks now. Yesterday when I visited…"

only1sue replied Sep 7 to What are the fundamentals of dating in your 60s and 70s?

758 Sep 18
Reply by Callie2

"I've always said I wouldn't want to be a caregiver again but now I could be the one…"

only1sue replied Aug 26 to What are the fundamentals of dating in your 60s and 70s?

758 Sep 18
Reply by Callie2

"I guess my visiting hospitals as part of my church work is a substitute for my forme…"

only1sue replied Aug 9 to What are the fundamentals of dating in your 60s and 70s?

758 Sep 18
Reply by Callie2

"My friend Lyn is finally showing signs of recovery after fibe weeks in hospital. One…"

only1sue replied Aug 5 to What are the fundamentals of dating in your 60s and 70s?

758 Sep 18
Reply by Callie2

VOLUNTEER

"Today, 27th July would have been our 50th wedding anniversary. I haven't been able t…"

only1sue replied Jul 27 to JULY Anniversaries, Birthdays and Other Special Days

8 Jul 29
Reply by Jwick

"It would have been our 50th wedding anniversary today, nothing else matters today. I…"

only1sue replied Jul 26 to What are the fundamentals of dating in your 60s and 70s?

758 Sep 18
Reply by Callie2

"He has ended up in hospital, had a fall due to new medication making him light heade…"

only1sue replied Jul 16 to What are the fundamentals of dating in your 60s and 70s?

758 Sep 18
Reply by Callie2

RSS

© 2018   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service