Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

only1sue's Discussions (294)

Discussions Replied To (280) Replies Latest Activity

"Actually this incident reminded me how easy it is for a widow to be the subject of h…"

only1sue replied on Tuesday to What are the fundamentals of dating in your 60s and 70s?

683 on Tuesday
Reply by only1sue

"He walked home."

only1sue replied May 17 to What are the fundamentals of dating in your 60s and 70s?

683 on Tuesday
Reply by only1sue

"I tend to be a people pleaser but have a feisty side too so some people do get the b…"

only1sue replied May 16 to What are the fundamentals of dating in your 60s and 70s?

683 on Tuesday
Reply by only1sue

"Had another encounter with the older gentleman who kept asking me for a date three y…"

only1sue replied May 15 to What are the fundamentals of dating in your 60s and 70s?

683 on Tuesday
Reply by only1sue

"Sorry this disagreement happened. We all come from different views of life, the comm…"

only1sue replied May 8 to What are the fundamentals of dating in your 60s and 70s?

683 on Tuesday
Reply by only1sue

"I started this when I was about 18 months on from Ray's death. I was just coming out…"

only1sue replied May 1 to What are the fundamentals of dating in your 60s and 70s?

683 on Tuesday
Reply by only1sue

"Whoops, what happened there? I had to read back on the thread to find out what you w…"

only1sue replied May 1 to What are the fundamentals of dating in your 60s and 70s?

683 on Tuesday
Reply by only1sue

"The twists and turns of the discussion on this topic always amazes me. Lupe's husban…"

only1sue replied Apr 29 to What are the fundamentals of dating in your 60s and 70s?

683 on Tuesday
Reply by only1sue

"I still have contact with the man I went out with in 2016 for six months. When we br…"

only1sue replied Apr 27 to What are the fundamentals of dating in your 60s and 70s?

683 on Tuesday
Reply by only1sue

"Bergen, glad to know you revisit ideas from time to time. Dianne, lots of good stuff…"

only1sue replied Apr 24 to What are the fundamentals of dating in your 60s and 70s?

683 on Tuesday
Reply by only1sue

RSS

© 2018   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service