Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

only1sue's Discussions (301)

Discussions Replied To (287) Replies Latest Activity

"He has ended up in hospital, had a fall due to new medication making him light heade…"

only1sue replied on Monday to What are the fundamentals of dating in your 60s and 70s?

713 on Monday
Reply by Athena53

"Sheryls, this is the first page, the current page is page 45. Thank you for the comm…"

only1sue replied on Sunday to What are the fundamentals of dating in your 60s and 70s?

713 on Monday
Reply by Athena53

"Only one daughter who doesn't have much to do with him as she lives interstate and h…"

only1sue replied Jul 5 to What are the fundamentals of dating in your 60s and 70s?

713 on Monday
Reply by Athena53

"The man I used to go out with in 2016, who already had leukemia is now being treated…"

only1sue replied Jul 5 to What are the fundamentals of dating in your 60s and 70s?

713 on Monday
Reply by Athena53

"Slick, although Ray died in September 2012 I have been alone in this house since Jun…"

only1sue replied Jun 19 to What are the fundamentals of dating in your 60s and 70s?

713 on Monday
Reply by Athena53

"Slick, glad you are happy and at peace,that is s good place to be. Also that you hav…"

only1sue replied Jun 18 to What are the fundamentals of dating in your 60s and 70s?

713 on Monday
Reply by Athena53

"Whatever happened to friends and family members introducing you to their unmarried f…"

only1sue replied Jun 8 to What are the fundamentals of dating in your 60s and 70s?

713 on Monday
Reply by Athena53

"Actually this incident reminded me how easy it is for a widow to be the subject of h…"

only1sue replied May 22 to What are the fundamentals of dating in your 60s and 70s?

713 on Monday
Reply by Athena53

"He walked home."

only1sue replied May 17 to What are the fundamentals of dating in your 60s and 70s?

713 on Monday
Reply by Athena53

"I tend to be a people pleaser but have a feisty side too so some people do get the b…"

only1sue replied May 16 to What are the fundamentals of dating in your 60s and 70s?

713 on Monday
Reply by Athena53

RSS

© 2018   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service