Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

only1sue's Discussions (321)

Discussions Replied To (307) Replies Latest Activity

"No further invitations out to dinner so it looks like that was it, an initial approa…"

only1sue replied 17 hours ago to What are the fundamentals of dating in your 60s and 70s?

791 2 hours ago
Reply by NoLongerInBergenJC

"Thanks for that feedback. I will wait for an opportunity to ask questions and see if…"

only1sue replied Nov 8 to What are the fundamentals of dating in your 60s and 70s?

791 2 hours ago

"Bergen, I have been on a few " just a friend" dates over the past four years. I am n…"

only1sue replied Nov 7 to What are the fundamentals of dating in your 60s and 70s?

791 2 hours ago

"Laurajay, most of the men in my life are in denial about something, this particular…"

only1sue replied Nov 7 to What are the fundamentals of dating in your 60s and 70s?

791 2 hours ago

"What is a date? Is it going out to dinner with someone? Someone who has phoned you a…"

only1sue replied Nov 6 to What are the fundamentals of dating in your 60s and 70s?

791 2 hours ago

"Just had an interesting encounter with an old manfriend who is close to being free a…"

only1sue replied Oct 31 to What are the fundamentals of dating in your 60s and 70s?

791 2 hours ago

"I have had a few dates in the past six years and one relationship that was more abou…"

only1sue replied Oct 14 to What are the fundamentals of dating in your 60s and 70s?

791 2 hours ago

"Bergen, your expression "fall into my life" rings a bell with me. My second serious…"

only1sue replied Oct 10 to What are the fundamentals of dating in your 60s and 70s?

791 2 hours ago

"Got home from the funeral yesterday to find a phone message that the girlfriend I ha…"

only1sue replied Oct 5 to What are the fundamentals of dating in your 60s and 70s?

791 2 hours ago

"There are only so many people I feel completely confident with and for me Lyn was on…"

only1sue replied Sep 30 to What are the fundamentals of dating in your 60s and 70s?

791 2 hours ago

RSS

© 2018   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service