Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

only1sue's Discussions (380)

Discussions Replied To (363) Replies Latest Activity

"On  September 19th it will be eight years for me. Each year as the anniversary appro…"

only1sue replied on Tuesday to Six years.

7 on Wednesday
Reply by Rich

"It has taken eight years but I think I am the person I was prior to the last five ye…"

only1sue replied Sep 4 to Do you think your spouse would recognize you today ?

7 Sep 13
Reply by Lisa_says

"It is hard to go without hugs now because we have little contact because of our soci…"

only1sue replied Aug 26 to Blossom--Introducing Myself

3 Aug 26
Reply by only1sue

"I had three old friends die last week. Not of Covid but age related illnesses. BUT b…"

only1sue replied Aug 25 to How are you handling the Coronavirus outbreak?

49 Aug 25
Reply by navigating life

"Corona  virus isolation sure does make family connections hard to keep up. Don't bel…"

only1sue replied Aug 7 to How are you handling the Coronavirus outbreak?

49 Aug 25
Reply by navigating life

"Dont know if it is the predicted second wave but we had recently had an outbreak in…"

only1sue replied Jul 9 to How are you handling the Coronavirus outbreak?

49 Aug 25
Reply by navigating life

"Moved a bit further along the relationship path with a visit from my old friend. We…"

only1sue replied Jul 2 to What are the fundamentals of dating in your 60s and 70s?

896 Jul 2
Reply by only1sue

"Does this seem to be going on forever? We have had some easing up on restrictions in…"

only1sue replied Jun 18 to How are you handling the Coronavirus outbreak?

49 Aug 25
Reply by navigating life

" I am sorry you have lost the one you loved. I am sure it is hard to be alone again.…"

only1sue replied May 30 to I am back for a second time

11 Jun 9
Reply by Rainy (Misty)

"My old friend still rings me every second night and we talk for two hours or so. I g…"

only1sue replied May 30 to What are the fundamentals of dating in your 60s and 70s?

896 Jul 2
Reply by only1sue

RSS

© 2020   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service