Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

only1sue's Discussions (271)

Discussions Replied To (259) Replies Latest Activity

"I think we all have those insecurities! Let us know how the double date goes. It wou…"

only1sue replied 2 hours ago to What are the fundamentals of dating in your 60s and 70s?

542 53 minutes ago
Reply by Athena53

"I guess that is why we are told not to make any major decisions in the first year. …"

only1sue replied Jan 9 to What to do with spouses personal effects and when?

547 47 minutes ago
Reply by Athena53

"I have done some solo travel and some with friends as my destination. Single supplem…"

only1sue replied Jan 3 to What are the fundamentals of dating in your 60s and 70s?

542 53 minutes ago
Reply by Athena53

"Just thinking how good it would be to have a relationship again where there was no n…"

only1sue replied Jan 2 to What are the fundamentals of dating in your 60s and 70s?

542 53 minutes ago
Reply by Athena53

"There are times when I am fine when I'm on my own and times when I hate it. I had a…"

only1sue replied Dec 29, 2017 to Am finding that the more I am alone...

35 Dec 29, 2017
Reply by only1sue

"Got some adverse criticism from a new "friend" who said I was a "doormat" and no won…"

only1sue replied Dec 28, 2017 to What are the fundamentals of dating in your 60s and 70s?

542 53 minutes ago
Reply by Athena53

"I find my confidence comes and goes. Some of the people I encounter take away that c…"

only1sue replied Dec 22, 2017 to What are the fundamentals of dating in your 60s and 70s?

542 53 minutes ago
Reply by Athena53

"I just sat and listened to a man tell me why he couldn't trust women even after 35 y…"

only1sue replied Dec 9, 2017 to What are the fundamentals of dating in your 60s and 70s?

542 53 minutes ago
Reply by Athena53

"From time to time I come across something belonging to Ray, clothes, shoes, bits and…"

only1sue replied Dec 4, 2017 to What to do with spouses personal effects and when?

547 47 minutes ago
Reply by Athena53

"Slick I am both a confident and independent woman and yet timid in my approach to wh…"

only1sue replied Dec 2, 2017 to What are the fundamentals of dating in your 60s and 70s?

542 53 minutes ago
Reply by Athena53

RSS

© 2018   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service