Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

only1sue's Discussions (278)

Discussions Replied To (265) Replies Latest Activity

"There are times when I am fine when I'm on my own and times when I hate it. I had a…"

only1sue replied Dec 29, 2017 to Am finding that the more I am alone...

35 Dec 29, 2017
Reply by only1sue

"Got some adverse criticism from a new "friend" who said I was a "doormat" and no won…"

only1sue replied Dec 28, 2017 to What are the fundamentals of dating in your 60s and 70s?

575 10 hours ago
Reply by only1sue

"I find my confidence comes and goes. Some of the people I encounter take away that c…"

only1sue replied Dec 22, 2017 to What are the fundamentals of dating in your 60s and 70s?

575 10 hours ago
Reply by only1sue

"I just sat and listened to a man tell me why he couldn't trust women even after 35 y…"

only1sue replied Dec 9, 2017 to What are the fundamentals of dating in your 60s and 70s?

575 10 hours ago
Reply by only1sue

"From time to time I come across something belonging to Ray, clothes, shoes, bits and…"

only1sue replied Dec 4, 2017 to What to do with spouses personal effects and when?

554 on Tuesday
Reply by Bonaroo

"Slick I am both a confident and independent woman and yet timid in my approach to wh…"

only1sue replied Dec 2, 2017 to What are the fundamentals of dating in your 60s and 70s?

575 10 hours ago
Reply by only1sue

"I still see the man I used to date May till November last year.  He and I go to the…"

only1sue replied Dec 1, 2017 to What are the fundamentals of dating in your 60s and 70s?

575 10 hours ago
Reply by only1sue

VOLUNTEER

" I am 70 now, five years out, five years older.  I don't know what life changes are…"

only1sue replied Oct 28, 2017 to Are you "wise?" How have you changed since your loss?

29 Dec 28, 2017
Reply by Susan

"I have had a relationship that lasted for six months last year but it didn't include…"

only1sue replied Oct 16, 2017 to What are the fundamentals of dating in your 60s and 70s?

575 10 hours ago
Reply by only1sue

VOLUNTEER

"I am always so light-hearted when the calendar page is turned over and I am in Sprin…"

only1sue replied Oct 3, 2017 to SEPTEMBER Anniversaries, Birthdays and Other Special Days

7 Oct 3, 2017
Reply by only1sue

RSS

© 2018   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service