Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

only1sue's Discussions (370)

Discussions Replied To (354) Replies Latest Activity

"I am very grateful to my once a month dinner man as he is taking me to coffee twice…"

only1sue replied Aug 23, 2019 to What are the fundamentals of dating in your 60s and 70s?

894 Apr 6
Reply by only1sue

"During my convalescence since my aneurysm clipping op, over the last two weeks, I ha…"

only1sue replied Jul 31, 2019 to What are the fundamentals of dating in your 60s and 70s?

894 Apr 6
Reply by only1sue

"Sorry Rich, I guess this is a touchy subject. One of my  mother's complaints about h…"

only1sue replied Jul 7, 2019 to What are the fundamentals of dating in your 60s and 70s?

894 Apr 6
Reply by only1sue

"Rich I have been a widow for six years. I have no intention of taking on another rel…"

only1sue replied Jul 6, 2019 to What are the fundamentals of dating in your 60s and 70s?

894 Apr 6
Reply by only1sue

"He is, one of nature's gentle men. The flowers are lovely."

only1sue replied Jul 5, 2019 to What are the fundamentals of dating in your 60s and 70s?

894 Apr 6
Reply by only1sue

"I had an unexpected visitor today, an older man who I went out with a couple of time…"

only1sue replied Jul 5, 2019 to What are the fundamentals of dating in your 60s and 70s?

894 Apr 6
Reply by only1sue

"I had a bit of a giggle yesterday when I was at a  coffee morning put on by a singin…"

only1sue replied Jun 25, 2019 to What are the fundamentals of dating in your 60s and 70s?

894 Apr 6
Reply by only1sue

"Still go out occasionally with my "once a month" gentleman friend. I still see him a…"

only1sue replied May 26, 2019 to What are the fundamentals of dating in your 60s and 70s?

894 Apr 6
Reply by only1sue

"Just had a week in hospital for an infection in my melanoma affected leg. Once again…"

only1sue replied May 13, 2019 to What are the fundamentals of dating in your 60s and 70s?

894 Apr 6
Reply by only1sue

"Got some hugs at church on Sunday, everyone was in a happy mood and passed the "love…"

only1sue replied Apr 22, 2019 to What are the fundamentals of dating in your 60s and 70s?

894 Apr 6
Reply by only1sue

RSS

© 2020   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service