Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

NoLongerInBergenJC's Discussions (710)

Discussions Replied To (660) Replies Latest Activity

"I am happy to hear you say this.  You have come a long way in the last few years.  :…"

NoLongerInBergenJC replied yesterday to What are the fundamentals of dating in your 60s and 70s?

610 23 hours ago
Reply by booktime (Susan)

"You hit on something there, Dianne:  "I don't know how I'd fit dating into this curr…"

NoLongerInBergenJC replied on Tuesday to What are the fundamentals of dating in your 60s and 70s?

610 23 hours ago

"ANY life, including when our spouses were here, are just small events that strung to…"

NoLongerInBergenJC replied on Tuesday to What are the fundamentals of dating in your 60s and 70s?

610 23 hours ago

"@Slick:  Unless you live way out in the country and there is not a soul, not a store…"

NoLongerInBergenJC replied on Monday to What are the fundamentals of dating in your 60s and 70s?

610 23 hours ago

"@Maggie:  Yep.  That "happy alone" thing carries its own baggage, because it can be…"

NoLongerInBergenJC replied on Sunday to What are the fundamentals of dating in your 60s and 70s?

610 23 hours ago

"You could also just tell them that you are happy with your life as it is (if indeed…"

NoLongerInBergenJC replied on Sunday to What are the fundamentals of dating in your 60s and 70s?

610 23 hours ago

"Unfortunately, there was no leaving it as is.  It was missing one of the pulls and w…"

NoLongerInBergenJC replied on Sunday to What to do with spouses personal effects and when?

556 on Sunday
Reply by NoLongerInBergenJC

VOLUNTEER

"Naya, this is perfectly normal.  It's called "widow brain" or "widower brain", if yo…"

NoLongerInBergenJC replied Apr 2 to Introduce yourselves, please!

4760 yesterday
Reply by Vanda

VOLUNTEER

"I have what I call a "widow ring".  It is a black diamond surrounded by tiny white o…"

NoLongerInBergenJC replied Mar 25 to When did you remove your wedding rings?

657 on Sunday
Reply by Bonaroo

VOLUNTEER

"Unfortunately, and I'm sure this isn't news to you, people say dumb, thoughtless, an…"

NoLongerInBergenJC replied Mar 12 to Introduce yourselves, please!

4760 yesterday
Reply by Vanda

RSS

© 2018   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service