Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

NoLongerInBergenJC's Discussions (734)

Discussions Replied To (678) Replies Latest Activity

VOLUNTEER

"I'm so glad you posted this today.  I will be at my five year sadiversary on October…"

NoLongerInBergenJC replied Jul 21 to Introduce yourselves, please!

4897 Aug 10
Reply by Tess

VOLUNTEER

"@Larry;  I know this discussion is not about practical things, but you are a prime c…"

NoLongerInBergenJC replied Jul 3 to Introduce yourselves, please!

4897 Aug 10
Reply by Tess

VOLUNTEER

"Angel:  I'm sorry that you are finding the cold, hard truth -- that the people who a…"

NoLongerInBergenJC replied Jul 3 to Introduce yourselves, please!

4897 Aug 10
Reply by Tess

"I think a lot depends on whether they think the friend would find us attractive, or…"

NoLongerInBergenJC replied Jun 8 to What are the fundamentals of dating in your 60s and 70s?

737 Aug 9
Reply by Callie2

"Mac, I could have written your post, except for the two relationships part and the d…"

NoLongerInBergenJC replied May 15 to What are the fundamentals of dating in your 60s and 70s?

737 Aug 9
Reply by Callie2

"This is a very good point.  This lady could also have a social phobia.  My mother de…"

NoLongerInBergenJC replied Apr 30 to What are the fundamentals of dating in your 60s and 70s?

737 Aug 9
Reply by Callie2

"I'm sorry you were taken advantage of by someone on this site.  I think perhaps a cr…"

NoLongerInBergenJC replied Apr 28 to What are the fundamentals of dating in your 60s and 70s?

737 Aug 9
Reply by Callie2

"Hi, Sue....I think many of us are struggling with "What would that "something" that…"

NoLongerInBergenJC replied Apr 28 to What are the fundamentals of dating in your 60s and 70s?

737 Aug 9
Reply by Callie2

"I am happy to hear you say this.  You have come a long way in the last few years.  :…"

NoLongerInBergenJC replied Apr 24 to What are the fundamentals of dating in your 60s and 70s?

737 Aug 9
Reply by Callie2

"You hit on something there, Dianne:  "I don't know how I'd fit dating into this curr…"

NoLongerInBergenJC replied Apr 24 to What are the fundamentals of dating in your 60s and 70s?

737 Aug 9
Reply by Callie2

RSS

© 2018   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service