Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

NoLongerInBergenJC's Discussions (714)

Discussions Replied To (664) Replies Latest Activity

"Callie2, you said " Why is it that some men think having a conversation with them is…"

NoLongerInBergenJC replied Feb 11 to For those who do not want to date ...

507 Feb 14
Reply by Lupe's husband

"I think eHarmony is the best of the bunch -- IF you're a Christian and straight.  No…"

NoLongerInBergenJC replied Feb 9 to For those who do not want to date ...

507 Feb 14
Reply by Lupe's husband

"@Lupe's husband:  I think you nailed it, right there --> " the whole thing is a s…"

507 Feb 14
Reply by Lupe's husband

"I have read that OurTime is the worst of the worst where dating sites are concerned…"

507 Feb 14
Reply by Lupe's husband

"My mother used to greet everyone new that she met with "I lost my husband" or "my hu…"

NoLongerInBergenJC replied Feb 6 to What are the fundamentals of dating in your 60s and 70s?

683 13 hours ago
Reply by only1sue

"Barb...it's one sweatshirt.  It's not taking up that much room.  If it has meaning t…"

NoLongerInBergenJC replied Feb 2 to What to do with spouses personal effects and when?

556 Apr 22
Reply by NoLongerInBergenJC

VOLUNTEER

"Hi, Stephanie.  I am so sorry you had to go through this, and at Christmastime yet. …"

NoLongerInBergenJC replied Jan 16 to Introduce yourselves, please!

4801 on Thursday
Reply by Lupe's husband

""A date is a date, not a marriage proposal so just try to live in the moment and enj…"

NoLongerInBergenJC replied Jan 16 to What are the fundamentals of dating in your 60s and 70s?

683 13 hours ago
Reply by only1sue

"I did a lot of donating and freecycling, and when I was able to meet the people who…"

NoLongerInBergenJC replied Jan 16 to What to do with spouses personal effects and when?

556 Apr 22
Reply by NoLongerInBergenJC

VOLUNTEER

"I don't know why people can't understand that "I don't even know what to say" or "Th…"

NoLongerInBergenJC replied Jan 16 to Introduce yourselves, please!

4801 on Thursday
Reply by Lupe's husband

RSS

© 2018   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service