Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

Slick's Discussions (372)

Discussions Replied To (256) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Maggie ..thank you for writing ..I will have a hard time answering because my sen…"

Slick replied 19 hours ago to What are the fundamentals of dating in your 60s and 70s?

599 7 hours ago
Reply by Maggie

"Bergen I will have to read and type at the same time because I don't want to miss an…"

Slick replied 19 hours ago to What are the fundamentals of dating in your 60s and 70s?

599 7 hours ago
Reply by Maggie

"Athena ...I have tried Meetups..and even started my own....didn't work..the people i…"

599 7 hours ago
Reply by Maggie

"Wonderful posts ladies...I appreciate reading all of your  stories.. I am right ther…"

Slick replied 20 hours ago to What are the fundamentals of dating in your 60s and 70s?

599 7 hours ago
Reply by Maggie

"Yep...girls I went many places with people I didn't care for ..I did stop before Bil…"

Slick replied yesterday to What are the fundamentals of dating in your 60s and 70s?

599 7 hours ago
Reply by Maggie

"So beautiful Lisa....I lost Bill 7 years ago March 1....I did know it was the last k…"

Slick replied Apr 16 to APRIL Anniversaries, Birthdays and Other Special Days

17 on Thursday
Reply by norm

"Debbie..I am so sorry....so much at once....my thoughts are with you..sending you pe…"

Slick replied Apr 16 to APRIL Anniversaries, Birthdays and Other Special Days

17 on Thursday
Reply by norm

"Bill's and my wedding anniversary was the 7th....the past 8 months since I lived thr…"

Slick replied Apr 14 to APRIL Anniversaries, Birthdays and Other Special Days

17 on Thursday
Reply by norm

"DIanne ...this is beautiful..thank you so much for the inspiration to go on....with…"

Slick replied Apr 8 to Stop by this Forum when you need a positive 'pick me up'

729 Apr 13
Reply by Callie2

"Sue I am sorry you are going through this...I went through lung and skin cancer for…"

Slick replied Mar 22 to What are the fundamentals of dating in your 60s and 70s?

599 7 hours ago
Reply by Maggie

RSS

© 2018   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service