Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

Slick's Discussions (406)

Discussions Replied To (288) Replies Latest Activity

VOLUNTEER

"Zwesr2000...I am so sorry...the best I can say is there are no rights and wrongs wit…"

Slick replied on Wednesday to When did you remove your wedding rings?

665 3 hours ago
Reply by Dianne in Nevada

"sue I am at 7+ years and for some reason this year has been very hard ..almost like…"

Slick replied on Tuesday to What are the fundamentals of dating in your 60s and 70s?

704 on Wednesday
Reply by only1sue

"Wonderful happy story Frank...I wish I had friends to help...(: On the subject of "…"

Slick replied Jun 10 to What are the fundamentals of dating in your 60s and 70s?

704 on Wednesday
Reply by only1sue

"Athena..that is so nice to know..that people do still give widows/widowers a helping…"

Slick replied Jun 8 to What are the fundamentals of dating in your 60s and 70s?

704 on Wednesday
Reply by only1sue

"Sue I agree totally.....I met my ex husband and late husband through close friends..…"

Slick replied Jun 8 to What are the fundamentals of dating in your 60s and 70s?

704 on Wednesday
Reply by only1sue

VOLUNTEER

"I answered this on your homepage..."

Slick replied Jun 4 to Need help using the site? Ask here!

315 on Wednesday
Reply by Soaring Spirits

VOLUNTEER

"thank you Marsha....I just friended Hopeful....so we can e-mail on this site....on o…"

315 on Wednesday
Reply by Soaring Spirits

VOLUNTEER

"Aren't they wonderful...how old is he? I have an 18 year old graduating HS on thur..…"

315 on Wednesday
Reply by Soaring Spirits

VOLUNTEER

"If you want to use personal e-mails we will have to exchange e-mails..if not I will…"

315 on Wednesday
Reply by Soaring Spirits

VOLUNTEER

"Would you like to keep in touch privately on here ....or by personal e-mail..."

315 on Wednesday
Reply by Soaring Spirits

RSS

© 2018   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service