Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

Slick's Discussions (346)

Discussions Replied To (238) Replies Latest Activity

"Sue..my husband and I did that....and I have one friend who is more then willing to…"

Slick replied yesterday to What are the fundamentals of dating in your 60s and 70s?

562 yesterday
Reply by Slick

"Thanks Athena for your help.....I walked and never looked back....once I truly reali…"

Slick replied yesterday to What are the fundamentals of dating in your 60s and 70s?

562 yesterday
Reply by Slick

"Athena ....had he been more honest about never leaving his dog ...I wouldn;t have go…"

562 yesterday
Reply by Slick

"Belynne...I understand what you're saying about getting "dolled up" I like to start…"

Slick replied on Tuesday to What are the fundamentals of dating in your 60s and 70s?

562 yesterday
Reply by Slick

"Maggie ..I also think dogs , cats all pets really are wonderful...I have met many me…"

Slick replied on Tuesday to What are the fundamentals of dating in your 60s and 70s?

562 yesterday
Reply by Slick

"laurajay..what a wonderful way to go into dating.....I do agree and have met many me…"

562 yesterday
Reply by Slick

"I agree with all of you .....I was widowed almost 7 years ago....March 1, 2011...I w…"

562 yesterday
Reply by Slick

"Congratulations..catapan....that is a weight off your shoulders..."

Slick replied Jan 11 to Stop by this Forum when you need a positive 'pick me up'

711 on Sunday
Reply by Lev

"Mareli.....Wonderful, wonderful news.....God is good...wishes for a full speedy reco…"

Slick replied Jan 11 to Stop by this Forum when you need a positive 'pick me up'

711 on Sunday
Reply by Lev

"Sorry Beloved Peach ..I just saw this....it is very expensive where I live...the cou…"

Slick replied Jan 5 to What are the fundamentals of dating in your 60s and 70s?

562 yesterday
Reply by Slick

RSS

© 2018   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service