Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

barbee's Discussions (152)

Discussions Replied To (143) Replies Latest Activity

"Lablady: I am sorry you have not had a good experience with WV. Did you have the opp…"

barbee replied Jan 1 to ATTN: ADMINS, Any updates on the new chat room?

20 Jan 7
Reply by Maggiepie

"When we are widowed, just like any other experience in life, there are lessons to le…"

barbee replied Dec 31, 2019 to Urn display

7 Jan 5
Reply by Etchtech

"And then, this morning it took me five tries before I could sign in. (Dec 26, 6:30 A…"

barbee replied Dec 26, 2019 to ATTN: ADMINS, Any updates on the new chat room?

20 Jan 7
Reply by Maggiepie

"I'm another one who misses having the Chat Room available. It was there when I first…"

barbee replied Dec 16, 2019 to ATTN: ADMINS, Any updates on the new chat room?

20 Jan 7
Reply by Maggiepie

"Are you close to the forest fires or having difficulties breathing with all the smok…"

barbee replied Dec 10, 2019 to What are the fundamentals of dating in your 60s and 70s?

884 Jan 9
Reply by allofus

"Suggestions here have been to possibly bring flowers to your hospitalized friend. Be…"

barbee replied Dec 4, 2019 to What are the fundamentals of dating in your 60s and 70s?

884 Jan 9
Reply by allofus

"RE: The obsession of starting a new relationship. Finding a new spouse has lots of f…"

barbee replied Nov 5, 2019 to The obsession of starting a new relationship

41 Jan 1
Reply by SweetMelissa2007

"Good for you, Laurie. Dating after the death of your spouse is tricky territory and…"

barbee replied Oct 20, 2019 to Afraid Of Older Son's Reaction To Mom

18 Dec 27, 2019
Reply by Susan

"After almost fifty years of being married to the same man I thought no one would be…"

barbee replied Oct 12, 2019 to What are the fundamentals of dating in your 60s and 70s?

884 Jan 9
Reply by allofus

"My husband and I were married just shy of 50 years. Six years ago he passed. Even th…"

barbee replied Oct 12, 2019 to The supermarket

10 Oct 12, 2019
Reply by barbee

RSS

© 2020   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service