Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

barbee's Discussions (123)

Discussions Replied To (116) Replies Latest Activity

VOLUNTEER

"Seattle and Bellevue are very expensive places to live and traffic congestion is som…"

barbee replied Nov 3 to Losing my home.

157 Nov 3
Reply by barbee

"Yes, grief can be painful. A couple weeks after my husband's death, I was at my doct…"

barbee replied Oct 23 to I had an interesting conversation with my doctor today so I thought I'd share it with you all.

29 Nov 12
Reply by J in Florida

"Sue, what a blessing it is to hear you have come to a level of acceptance. A simply…"

barbee replied Oct 14 to What are the fundamentals of dating in your 60s and 70s?

795 on Tuesday
Reply by only1sue

"When your mate leaves this earth, whether it was sudden or after a lingering illness…"

barbee replied Oct 10 to Lost

6 Oct 25
Reply by Rainy (Misty)

"One of the beautiful things about this site is the realization there is no right or…"

barbee replied Oct 4 to Keeping your Loved One's Ashes

24 Oct 5
Reply by NoLongerInBergenJC

"Another idea is to grab several trays of ice cubes and find a brick wall or a wall w…"

barbee replied Sep 22 to Now I box?

7 Oct 3
Reply by Fromage

"In grief it is so very easy to feel guilty. All the woulda/shoulda/coulda things sur…"

barbee replied Jun 2 to Relationship issue complicating my grief

5 Jun 3
Reply by Rainy (Misty)

"Yes, there are bad guys out there and they all are not men! I did the online dating…"

barbee replied May 28 to What are the fundamentals of dating in your 60s and 70s?

795 on Tuesday
Reply by only1sue

"Burning early journals was something I did too. They contained so much sadness and a…"

barbee replied May 14 to Does anyone actively journal?

30 Dec 7
Reply by Susan

"It's all about the process. As each of us processes grief differently, each individu…"

barbee replied May 10 to Does anyone actively journal?

30 Dec 7
Reply by Susan

RSS

© 2018   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service