Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

barbee's Discussions (145)

Discussions Replied To (137) Replies Latest Activity

"RE: The obsession of starting a new relationship. Finding a new spouse has lots of f…"

barbee replied Nov 5 to The obsession of starting a new relationship

31 on Friday
Reply by AtSam(Steve)

"Good for you, Laurie. Dating after the death of your spouse is tricky territory and…"

barbee replied Oct 20 to Afraid Of Older Son's Reaction To Mom

17 Oct 20
Reply by barbee

"After almost fifty years of being married to the same man I thought no one would be…"

barbee replied Oct 12 to What are the fundamentals of dating in your 60s and 70s?

870 Nov 4
Reply by booktime (Susan)

"My husband and I were married just shy of 50 years. Six years ago he passed. Even th…"

barbee replied Oct 12 to The supermarket

10 Oct 12
Reply by barbee

"It has been about six years for me. I still consider WV an important part of my week…"

barbee replied Oct 4 to How long have you been on the Widowed Village forums?

23 Oct 27
Reply by goingon (Cynthia)

"SHIPT is a new one for me and thanks for bringing it to our attention, LJ. It was ea…"

barbee replied Sep 13 to Wal-mart delivers!

3 Sep 15
Reply by Frank

"A famous quote by Albert Camus that helped me and maybe will resonate with you: “In…"

barbee replied Sep 6 to Is it so wrong?

8 Sep 6
Reply by chef (John)

"Jeff, my advice to you is for you to stop worrying about things not bothering you. M…"

barbee replied Sep 5 to What's wrong with me?

17 Sep 5
Reply by Frank

VOLUNTEER

"What happened to the chat room? Yesterday it was between "My Widville" and "Forums"…"

barbee replied Aug 29 to Need help using the site? Ask here!

358 Nov 9
Reply by LandL (Linda)

"Just so you know -- the guy who found me is not six feet tall or handsome or rich. H…"

barbee replied Aug 26 to What are the fundamentals of dating in your 60s and 70s?

870 Nov 4
Reply by booktime (Susan)

RSS

© 2019   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service