Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

barbee's Discussions (121)

Discussions Replied To (114) Replies Latest Activity

"Sue, what a blessing it is to hear you have come to a level of acceptance. A simply…"

barbee replied Oct 14 to What are the fundamentals of dating in your 60s and 70s?

776 Oct 14
Reply by barbee

"When your mate leaves this earth, whether it was sudden or after a lingering illness…"

barbee replied Oct 10 to Lost

5 Oct 10
Reply by Callie2

"One of the beautiful things about this site is the realization there is no right or…"

barbee replied Oct 4 to Keeping your Loved One's Ashes

24 Oct 5
Reply by NoLongerInBergenJC

"Another idea is to grab several trays of ice cubes and find a brick wall or a wall w…"

barbee replied Sep 22 to Now I box?

7 Oct 3
Reply by Fromage

"In grief it is so very easy to feel guilty. All the woulda/shoulda/coulda things sur…"

barbee replied Jun 2 to Relationship issue complicating my grief

5 Jun 3
Reply by Rainy (Misty)

"Yes, there are bad guys out there and they all are not men! I did the online dating…"

barbee replied May 28 to What are the fundamentals of dating in your 60s and 70s?

776 Oct 14
Reply by barbee

"Burning early journals was something I did too. They contained so much sadness and a…"

barbee replied May 14 to Does anyone actively journal?

19 on Sunday
Reply by Hopesmom

"It's all about the process. As each of us processes grief differently, each individu…"

barbee replied May 10 to Does anyone actively journal?

19 on Sunday
Reply by Hopesmom

"Misty, I do journal and have off and on for most of my adult life. I used to write a…"

barbee replied May 5 to Does anyone actively journal?

19 on Sunday
Reply by Hopesmom

"What you feel is what you feel. There is no better or worse. We are all different be…"

barbee replied May 3 to shouldn't i feel worse than i do?

19 Jun 4
Reply by Blithe

RSS

© 2018   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service