Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

Imogen's Discussions (67)

Discussions Replied To (61) Replies Latest Activity

"John you made me smile.  After Doug died I sat my pets down & explained they now…"

Imogen replied Aug 8 to Young Widow/Widower (YWW) with no Kids

35 Aug 8
Reply by chef (John)

"I totally get the in the middle thing.  I was 49 when Doug died.  8 months later I a…"

Imogen replied Aug 8 to Young Widow/Widower (YWW) with no Kids

35 Aug 8
Reply by chef (John)

VOLUNTEER

"Great idea.  I keep thinking I should do that.  Is it expensive? "

Imogen replied Aug 5 to When did you remove your wedding rings?

622 on Saturday
Reply by BelovedPeach

"I am a christian so........... I believe we are put on this earth to worship God &am…"

Imogen replied Aug 5 to what's the meaning of life......

7 Aug 9
Reply by Callie2

"I am so surprised there isn't more entries to this post. I guess it goes to show jus…"

Imogen replied Jul 26 to Young Widow/Widower (YWW) with no Kids

35 Aug 8
Reply by chef (John)

"I got so fed up with people telling me what to do, especially the ones who haven't b…"

Imogen replied Jul 25 to what to say to people who tell you how to handle things.IM STUCK.

9 Jul 25
Reply by Imogen

"I think it would have been easier on a tour trip.  I still would have had my own roo…"

Imogen replied Jul 25 to Singled Out by the Travel Industry!

19 Jul 29
Reply by Nieta

"I am so tired of being alone.  Tired of handling all the challenges alone, the garag…"

Imogen replied Jul 25 to Party of One

10 Jul 26
Reply by Susan

"The year after Doug died I did not want to here for the "anniversary"  so I planned…"

Imogen replied Jul 25 to Singled Out by the Travel Industry!

19 Jul 29
Reply by Nieta

"I totally agree.  I travel with my dogs & Canada has caught on to this new huge…"

Imogen replied Jul 23 to Singled Out by the Travel Industry!

19 Jul 29
Reply by Nieta

RSS

© 2017   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service