Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

Imogen's Discussions (28)

Discussions Replied To (23) Replies Latest Activity

"I know what you mean.  People tell me they "can waste hours on the internet" I would…"

Imogen replied 7 hours ago to Stupid People

41 7 hours ago
Reply by Imogen

"Good for you.  These people have to be told how stupid & horrible they are so ma…"

Imogen replied 7 hours ago to Stupid People

41 7 hours ago
Reply by Imogen

"Menufalls:  I didn't even list them all just the top 5 or whatever.  At the beginnin…"

Imogen replied on Saturday to Stupid People

41 7 hours ago
Reply by Imogen

"Alone:  I wish I was there to give you a hug.  I remember at that time I just wished…"

Imogen replied on Friday to Stupid People

41 7 hours ago
Reply by Imogen

"WOW!!!People just never cease to amaze. Our society is so cold & stupid.  When o…"

Imogen replied on Friday to Stupid People

41 7 hours ago
Reply by Imogen

"Wow.  I am just sitting here shaking my head. I never asked why Doug died.  But when…"

Imogen replied Apr 16 to Stupid People

41 7 hours ago
Reply by Imogen

"That is the biggest thing I find.  It's not how WE feel, us the person's who life ha…"

Imogen replied Apr 16 to Stupid People

41 7 hours ago
Reply by Imogen

" Hi Riley, After Doug died for, even though I had to go to work.  I still didn't wan…"

Imogen replied Apr 12 to Trying to Find Myself and Be Me Again.

18 Apr 12
Reply by Imogen

"Thank you Angela.  It is torture and it is the only way to describe it. I feel so b…"

Imogen replied Apr 8 to Sudden loss

17 Apr 10
Reply by MenuFalls

"Hi Angela I so agree.It will be 4 years for me end of May.  I go along with my life,…"

Imogen replied Apr 8 to Sudden loss

17 Apr 10
Reply by MenuFalls

RSS

© 2017   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service