Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

Imogen's Discussions (74)

Discussions Replied To (68) Replies Latest Activity

VOLUNTEER

"Yes I have been wearing my widow ring for years. It's basically a eternity ring of b…"

Imogen replied Mar 26 to When did you remove your wedding rings?

665 Jun 24
Reply by Dianne in Nevada

"This is an awesome group.  So friendly, started in Jan 2016 and growing all the time…"

Imogen replied Feb 17 to Where is everyone from?

266 Apr 19
Reply by jcristedi

"I am in Edmonton, Alberta "

Imogen replied Feb 17 to Where is everyone from?

266 Apr 19
Reply by jcristedi

VOLUNTEER

"I find I understand now why we are born, what life is about. I have no use for peop…"

Imogen replied Dec 22, 2017 to Are you "wise?" How have you changed since your loss?

29 Dec 28, 2017
Reply by Susan

"The 2nd to 3rd year I hear from everyone is the worst & was for me.  It's when t…"

Imogen replied Dec 22, 2017 to When Does It Stop

16 Dec 22, 2017
Reply by InsideLove

VOLUNTEER

"Hi Susan, my birthday is Dec 27.   I just hate this whole month"

Imogen replied Dec 22, 2017 to DECEMBER Anniversaries, Birthdays and Other Special Days

15 Dec 22, 2017
Reply by Imogen

"I was 49 when Doug died.  My family was no support.  His family was better.  If it w…"

Imogen replied Dec 22, 2017 to How old were you when your spouse died? How does your age affect your self-concept now that you're on your own?

715 Apr 19
Reply by jcristedi

"John you made me smile.  After Doug died I sat my pets down & explained they now…"

Imogen replied Aug 8, 2017 to Young Widow/Widower (YWW) with no Kids

38 Aug 23, 2017
Reply by Lupe's husband

"I totally get the in the middle thing.  I was 49 when Doug died.  8 months later I a…"

Imogen replied Aug 8, 2017 to Young Widow/Widower (YWW) with no Kids

38 Aug 23, 2017
Reply by Lupe's husband

VOLUNTEER

"Great idea.  I keep thinking I should do that.  Is it expensive? "

Imogen replied Aug 5, 2017 to When did you remove your wedding rings?

665 Jun 24
Reply by Dianne in Nevada

RSS

© 2018   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service