Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

sandi's Discussions (24)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

VOLUNTEER

"hubby's birthday coming up on the 17th, not sure how or what to do to get thru.  I a…"

sandi replied Feb 2 to FEBRUARY Anniversaries, Birthdays and Other Special Days

10 Feb 11
Reply by Bonaroo

"I was 60 when my hubby passed.  That was 18 mos ago.  I feel like I will probably be…"

sandi replied Dec 26, 2017 to How old were you when your spouse died? How does your age affect your self-concept now that you're on your own?

704 Dec 30, 2017
Reply by Maggie

VOLUNTEER

"Dear Pat, I too lost my hubby to cancer.  That rollercoaster ride was the worst thin…"

sandi replied Dec 4, 2017 to Introduce yourselves, please!

4662 2 hours ago
Reply by DeeDee

"Dear inside love, so sorry you have to be here.  In answer to your question, for me…"

sandi replied Nov 5, 2017 to Is morning or night worst for you? How do you get through it?

34 Jan 15
Reply by Susan

VOLUNTEER

"I just passed my 1 year mark at the end of May.  My hubby was 62 and we were married…"

sandi replied Jun 27, 2017 to JUNE Anniversaries, Birthdays and Other Special Days

21 Jun 27, 2017
Reply by sandi

VOLUNTEER

"I miss the chat room.  Hopefully they will fix it soon.  Hope you're doing ok.  Sandi"

sandi replied Jun 27, 2017 to JUNE Anniversaries, Birthdays and Other Special Days

21 Jun 27, 2017
Reply by sandi

VOLUNTEER

"yeah I having the same problem Debbie.  Hopefully it will get fixed soon"

sandi replied Jun 27, 2017 to Need help using the site? Ask here!

293 Feb 13
Reply by Soaring Spirits

VOLUNTEER

"Can anyone tell me why when I'm in the chat room my posts show up under ME instead o…"

sandi replied Apr 21, 2017 to Need help using the site? Ask here!

293 Feb 13
Reply by Soaring Spirits

"You will get to the crying trust me.  It takes awhile for the reality to set in, you…"

sandi replied Apr 18, 2017 to How old were you when your spouse died? How does your age affect your self-concept now that you're on your own?

704 Dec 30, 2017
Reply by Maggie

"I was 60 when I lost my husband Al 11 months ago. I'll be 61 in May but right now I…"

sandi replied Apr 16, 2017 to How old were you when your spouse died? How does your age affect your self-concept now that you're on your own?

704 Dec 30, 2017
Reply by Maggie

RSS

© 2018   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service