Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

Shoosie2's Discussions (21)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Susan Have you checked out Meetup.com?  I know it sounds like a dating site, but…"

Shoosie2 replied May 25 to How Do I Start....

10 May 26
Reply by Susan

"My Rick was a Brit, so I had to learn his crazy Cockney Rhyming Slang- now that was…"

Shoosie2 replied Apr 30 to the little things

12 Jun 3
Reply by Nattfodd

"I hear you Athena and laurajay.  I took the plunge and got Life Alert for my 61st bi…"

Shoosie2 replied Apr 30 to Is it normal to keep items around your house of theirs

74 Jun 15
Reply by Lost Izzie

"Yes, all of this resonates on a lower level. We had an 17 year old cat that we broug…"

Shoosie2 replied Apr 29 to Is it normal to keep items around your house of theirs

74 Jun 15
Reply by Lost Izzie

"I've posted before about my Rick's MiniCooper's radio turning on and off before the…"

Shoosie2 replied Apr 19 to Have you experienced any "God Winks" (i.e., messages) from your late spouse?

181 Apr 19
Reply by Shoosie2

"Hi Janet As we were discussing last night in the chatroom, here is a great resource…"

Shoosie2 replied Apr 12 to Who would notice?

2 Apr 12
Reply by vintage56(barb)

"Two days after my Rick passed, December 20, 2017, I was trying to log onto his Yahoo…"

Shoosie2 replied Apr 1 to Have you experienced any "God Winks" (i.e., messages) from your late spouse?

181 Apr 19
Reply by Shoosie2

VOLUNTEER

"Thank you both  Maryt G and Helens'Ray fo rsopnding Today is 3/2, and I'm feeling v…"

Shoosie2 replied Mar 2 to Introduce yourselves, please!

4809 Jun 12
Reply by Tess

"I'm in northern California in a tiny village in the Sierra foothhills."

Shoosie2 replied Mar 1 to Where is everyone from?

266 Apr 19
Reply by jcristedi

VOLUNTEER

"Hello everyone- Like all the other members, we don't want to be in the position we f…"

Shoosie2 replied Feb 28 to Introduce yourselves, please!

4809 Jun 12
Reply by Tess

RSS

© 2018   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service