Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

chef (John)'s Discussions (114)

Discussions Replied To (95) Replies Latest Activity

"I rarely talk to the urn anymore, but I do walk through the house at times, saying t…"

chef (John) replied Aug 19 to Loneliness

12 1 hour ago
Reply by Etchtech

"More good wishes/positive thoughts for your upcoming surgery, Don. "

chef (John) replied Aug 19 to What's wrong with me?

8 Aug 19
Reply by DIVA70

"Nothing wrong with you, Jeff. I agree with Timelord that you probably have spent tim…"

chef (John) replied Aug 19 to What's wrong with me?

8 Aug 19
Reply by DIVA70

VOLUNTEER

"Mark, Glad you found the site. I hear what you're saying: I thought things were goin…"

chef (John) replied Aug 14 to Introduce yourselves, please!

5081 Aug 19
Reply by JeffS

"I miss the conversations, glances and doing things together--even the mundane daily…"

chef (John) replied Aug 14 to Loneliness

12 1 hour ago
Reply by Etchtech

"I'd say that the needle is in the area between "Slim" and "No Chance"."

chef (John) replied Jul 10 to Do you think you’ll get married again?

34 Aug 4
Reply by Athena53

"I hear you on "picky", grover! :-) [That's how my late mother described me--in fact,…"

chef (John) replied Jul 10 to Do you think you’ll get married again?

34 Aug 4
Reply by Athena53

"Roxana, First of all, ((Hugs)). Second: You're at the five-month mark. I know how mu…"

chef (John) replied Jul 1 to So sad, longing to be with my husband, and wedding anniversary.

11 3 hours ago
Reply by Melissa

"Yes, but not "actively". Sometimes I write entries daily: some long; others are just…"

chef (John) replied May 30 to Does anyone actively journal?

43 Jul 6
Reply by YogiMami

"So sorry you had to join us. You are in the early stages of grief and still going th…"

chef (John) replied May 23 to How do we know when we need to see a doctor (psychiatrist)?

10 Jul 6
Reply by TheEDCZone

RSS

© 2019   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service