Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

chef (John)'s Discussions (98)

Discussions Replied To (84) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you for your replies. There's never a "clean break", so that we move forward t…"

chef (John) replied on Wednesday to Has anyone else gotten worse as time goes by?

27 on Thursday
Reply by Lisa_says

"I offer my sympathies to both of you. Five months is only...five months, so please g…"

chef (John) replied on Wednesday to Has anyone else gotten worse as time goes by?

27 on Thursday
Reply by Lisa_says

"J, Everyone over a certain age has "baggage". This is just a fact of life. I had qui…"

chef (John) replied Apr 13 to Is it really possible to make room in your heart for a new love?

11 Apr 14
Reply by J in Florida

"Congratulations, barbee."

chef (John) replied Apr 13 to Is it really possible to make room in your heart for a new love?

11 Apr 14
Reply by J in Florida

"Yes, it's possible--and the guilt/betrayal aspect is a part of this for many of us.…"

11 Apr 14
Reply by J in Florida

"I wouldn't say "worse", but I have had my "ebbs-and-flows" since July 2011. Some day…"

chef (John) replied Apr 9 to Has anyone else gotten worse as time goes by?

27 on Thursday
Reply by Lisa_says

"I'm almost at eight years...and sometimes I still get sucker-punched...even this far…"

chef (John) replied Mar 28 to Dreams

8 on Thursday
Reply by Mrs.Linda

"I've had similar experiences.  Hugs--for the disappointment as well as for strength…"

chef (John) replied Mar 27 to Dreams

8 on Thursday
Reply by Mrs.Linda

"I can only second several other replies here--and I am sorry for the new people here…"

chef (John) replied Mar 4 to How do people get through this pain ?

11 Mar 7
Reply by Lisa_says

VOLUNTEER

"Hugs from Cleveland, Susan. "

chef (John) replied Feb 21 to FEBRUARY Anniversaries, Birthdays and Other Special Days

3 Feb 21
Reply by chef (John)

RSS

© 2019   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service