Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

chef (John)'s Discussions (135)

Discussions Replied To (110) Replies Latest Activity

"I agree with DIVA70's replies, Rich, both above and below. We all do things and want…"

chef (John) replied Nov 8 to The obsession of starting a new relationship

31 on Friday
Reply by AtSam(Steve)

"I wouldn't say that people "discard" what they had. This is a major change in our li…"

chef (John) replied Nov 5 to The obsession of starting a new relationship

31 on Friday
Reply by AtSam(Steve)

"Rich,  Fellow introvert here.  Some people might think that a 2-3 year period would…"

chef (John) replied Nov 5 to The obsession of starting a new relationship

31 on Friday
Reply by AtSam(Steve)

"Possibly...but that will depend upon you. Grief morphs into sadness and wistfulness…"

chef (John) replied Oct 11 to The supermarket

10 Oct 12
Reply by barbee

"Every time I see coffee ice cream in a store's freezer section, I immediately think…"

chef (John) replied Oct 11 to The supermarket

10 Oct 12
Reply by barbee

"Mark, I agree with Frank. Please stick it out here. I also agree with you that it ca…"

chef (John) replied Sep 25 to Still Lost

7 Sep 25
Reply by chef (John)

"Hugs, Linda. I'm in Year IX and still wonder what I'm supposed to be doing from time…"

chef (John) replied Sep 6 to Is it so wrong?

8 Sep 6
Reply by chef (John)

"The Year-of-Firsts is difficult enough as it is, so definitely block the crazy woman…"

chef (John) replied Sep 5 to What's wrong with me?

17 Sep 5
Reply by Frank

"Good for you with the Christmas cruise, Diva70! [I took one last year, but owing to…"

chef (John) replied Sep 5 to Choosing to be a recluse

10 Sep 26
Reply by Justme

""Static on the radio" is an excellent analogy. "

chef (John) replied Aug 30 to Choosing to be a recluse

10 Sep 26
Reply by Justme

RSS

© 2019   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service