Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

chef (John)'s Discussions (81)

Discussions Replied To (68) Replies Latest Activity

"Hugs, Sue."

chef (John) replied yesterday to What are the fundamentals of dating in your 60s and 70s?

575 19 hours ago
Reply by only1sue

"Desperate people sometimes do desperate things...but I agree with your assessment. "

chef (John) replied on Monday to For those who do not want to date ...

507 on Wednesday
Reply by Lupe's husband

"I'm another who has (most of my wife's) ashes in an urn at home, so I guess it's eve…"

chef (John) replied Feb 9 to How often do you visit the gravesite?

14 Feb 9
Reply by Rainy (Misty)

"I think katpilot was talking about katpiolt being a chicken...not anybody else. :-)…"

chef (John) replied Jan 15 to For those who do not want to date ...

507 on Wednesday
Reply by Lupe's husband

"Thanks for mentioning the part about your husband's ashes. I did the same thing when…"

chef (John) replied Jan 5 to What are the fundamentals of dating in your 60s and 70s?

575 19 hours ago
Reply by only1sue

"Solo vacations were strange (and expensive) at first, but have become more enjoyable…"

chef (John) replied Jan 3 to What are the fundamentals of dating in your 60s and 70s?

575 19 hours ago
Reply by only1sue

"Congratulations, Patrick. You also have an excellent vocabulary to describe both the…"

chef (John) replied Nov 15, 2017 to So many different identities....

19 Dec 6, 2017
Reply by Susan

VOLUNTEER

"Congratulations. Hope you can enjoy retirement."

chef (John) replied Aug 29, 2017 to AUGUST Anniversaries, Birthdays and Other Special Days

20 Sep 6, 2017
Reply by Claddagh2011

VOLUNTEER

"(((Hugs)))"

chef (John) replied Aug 29, 2017 to AUGUST Anniversaries, Birthdays and Other Special Days

20 Sep 6, 2017
Reply by Claddagh2011

"Go with your gut. I did not do well in group sessions (similar to what you described…"

chef (John) replied Aug 24, 2017 to Group Grief Therapy- Good or bad?

33 Sep 27, 2017
Reply by Bonaroo

RSS

© 2018   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service