Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

SpringLight's Discussions (22)

Discussions Replied To (22) Replies Latest Activity

"Since my post, I've noticed mentions of religious practices regarding cremains, so I…"

SpringLight replied Aug 2 to Keeping your Loved One's Ashes

19 on Friday
Reply by Athena53

"Right after my husband had been cremated, I bought a small cremation pendant made of…"

SpringLight replied Jul 29 to Memorial jewellery

11 Jul 29
Reply by SpringLight

" Please accept my condolences on the loss of your husband.   I think the way that y…"

SpringLight replied Jul 29 to Keeping your Loved One's Ashes

19 on Friday
Reply by Athena53

"Before we had any idea that he would become ill and pass away, I gave my spouse perm…"

SpringLight replied Jul 29 to Permission to Remarry

53 Sep 6
Reply by Frank

VOLUNTEER

"Hi, Rainy (Misty).  I'm glad I can be helpful! My husband was a very big-hearted m…"

SpringLight replied Apr 3 to What is the most insensitive thing someone has said to you about your loss?

3424 Sep 15
Reply by Peach

VOLUNTEER

"One of my friends said that based on the number of years his friend had been married…"

SpringLight replied Apr 1 to What is the most insensitive thing someone has said to you about your loss?

3424 Sep 15
Reply by Peach

"SweetMelissa2007 wrote, “Any moving on a person does is accompanied w/grief ...” Th…"

SpringLight replied Apr 1 to Ever heard of "continuing bonds?"

6 Apr 1
Reply by SweetMelissa2007

"Immediately after Gary’s death, I felt the need to change my apartment, but since I…"

SpringLight replied Mar 29 to Is it normal to keep items around your house of theirs

78 Jul 30
Reply by MidnightBear (Tony)

VOLUNTEER

"I tried removing both our rings when I started dating, but I started dating too soon…"

SpringLight replied Mar 29 to When did you remove your wedding rings?

672 Sep 11
Reply by Maria

"Things to Make Myself Feel Whole: Gone for grief counseling Given myself a makeover…"

SpringLight replied May 6, 2017 to How Do You Live As Half of a Person...

24 May 8, 2017
Reply by chef (John)

RSS

© 2018   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service