Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

HelensRay's Discussions (52)

Discussions Replied To (34) Replies Latest Activity

"Catapan, I posted a discussion some time back asking somewhat you are asking: i.e.: …"

HelensRay replied Oct 4 to I’m so hurt

4 Nov 1
Reply by NoLongerInBergenJC

"I lost my Helen June 2017 and had intended scattering Helen ashes on her birthday Ja…"

HelensRay replied Oct 3 to Keeping your Loved One's Ashes

24 Oct 5
Reply by NoLongerInBergenJC

VOLUNTEER

"Oh! Christine I just feel so sorry for your situation, to lose your husband so unexp…"

HelensRay replied Sep 3 to Introduce yourselves, please!

4970 1 hour ago
Reply by Smoopy

VOLUNTEER

"Sandya, I lost my Helen on June 30th 2017, and after 48 years of marriage, and even…"

HelensRay replied Aug 7 to Introduce yourselves, please!

4970 1 hour ago
Reply by Smoopy

VOLUNTEER

"Amy, so sorry for your loss and in such a obvious traumatic experience. Any loss is…"

HelensRay replied Jul 17 to Introduce yourselves, please!

4970 1 hour ago
Reply by Smoopy

VOLUNTEER

"Chronicler, so sorry that you are here with us. I too have just passed the first yea…"

HelensRay replied Jul 9 to Introduce yourselves, please!

4970 1 hour ago
Reply by Smoopy

VOLUNTEER

"cushty, I so feel for you all our feelings are different but the hurt is just so bad…"

HelensRay replied Jul 2 to Introduce yourselves, please!

4970 1 hour ago
Reply by Smoopy

"Hi Bobbig, I am going through a phase of feeling a bit sorry for myself. Last night…"

HelensRay replied May 8 to Why no messages??

4 May 16
Reply by Rainy (Misty)

VOLUNTEER

"Hi Diana, I think all on this site know in their way of what you are going through.W…"

HelensRay replied May 2 to Introduce yourselves, please!

4970 1 hour ago
Reply by Smoopy

VOLUNTEER

"Redwidow, so sorry about your loss and particularly the circumstances surrounding it…"

HelensRay replied Apr 1 to Introduce yourselves, please!

4970 1 hour ago
Reply by Smoopy

RSS

© 2018   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service