Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

Callie2's Discussions (498)

Discussions Replied To (497) Replies Latest Activity

"Scotty, so sorry for your recent loss. Yes, we are all familiar with the silence. Ha…"

Callie2 replied on Monday to New to the "Club"

19 5 hours ago
Reply by Scotty

"I was unaware WV had the first reported case.  I just found out a few days ago that…"

Callie2 replied Jun 21 to How are you handling the Coronavirus outbreak?

42 5 hours ago
Reply by Maggie May

"It has only been three months but does seem like a very long time.  My state is doin…"

Callie2 replied Jun 20 to How are you handling the Coronavirus outbreak?

42 5 hours ago
Reply by Maggie May

"Total lack of understanding.  No one “ gets over it”. I’ve gotten used to my husband…"

Callie2 replied Jun 4 to What to say, when well meaning friends tell you to "get over it"?

16 Jun 26
Reply by Really?

"I can understand how this pandemic can have an even worse impact on those who are gr…"

Callie2 replied May 22 to Anyone feel like this ? Nightmare, Twilight Zone, Groundhog Day

17 on Tuesday
Reply by MissingJim

"In the beginning, I missed having someone to talk to.  I have abided by the rules to…"

Callie2 replied Apr 19 to How are you handling the Coronavirus outbreak?

42 5 hours ago
Reply by Maggie May

"My condolences on your loss, D.  Those first months are especially hard as I know yo…"

Callie2 replied Apr 2 to Emotions - How do you keep your emotions under control?

21 Apr 14
Reply by kln82

"In one week’s time, we went from 24 cases to 110 plus 2 deaths in the county.   I tr…"

Callie2 replied Mar 23 to How are you handling the Coronavirus outbreak?

42 5 hours ago
Reply by Maggie May

"Earl, sorry that your plans didn’t work out but I could not believe that yesterday,…"

Callie2 replied Mar 19 to How are you handling the Coronavirus outbreak?

42 5 hours ago
Reply by Maggie May

"Timelord, it is disrupting all our lives.  We can only hope that over the next coupl…"

Callie2 replied Mar 16 to How are you handling the Coronavirus outbreak?

42 5 hours ago
Reply by Maggie May

RSS

© 2020   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service