Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

Callie2's Discussions (348)

Discussions Replied To (347) Replies Latest Activity

"Loss tends to bring an array of questions to our mind. Initially, we focus on a lot…"

Callie2 replied Aug 9 to what's the meaning of life......

7 Aug 9
Reply by Callie2

"I just don't understand the sense of entitlement as though it is owed to them. It is…"

Callie2 replied Jul 29 to Stepson expected more in my husband's will; he is harassing me

5 Jul 29
Reply by Callie2

"The kids are lucky to get anything right now, IMO. Our wills were written all to wif…"

Callie2 replied Jul 26 to Stepson expected more in my husband's will; he is harassing me

5 Jul 29
Reply by Callie2

"Nieta, this is nothing new. It is the way business operates, unfortunately. Guess th…"

Callie2 replied Jul 22 to Singled Out by the Travel Industry!

19 Jul 29
Reply by Nieta

"Orb--I am sorry for your recent loss. Wow, those are some remarks to a new widow! Yo…"

Callie2 replied Jul 21 to A good read about dating (and dealing with judgmental people.)

10 on Monday
Reply by napavalleygirl

"You know, I have finally reached a point in life that I don't give a rats tail what…"

Callie2 replied Jul 19 to A good read about dating (and dealing with judgmental people.)

10 on Monday
Reply by napavalleygirl

"Susan, I can relate to what you are feeling. I lost my Mom a few years before my hus…"

Callie2 replied Jul 9 to Feeling really alone for the first time

10 Jul 20
Reply by booktime (Susan)

"Good article, Anna, however I think the most important thing is not so much the time…"

Callie2 replied Jul 8 to A good read about dating (and dealing with judgmental people.)

10 on Monday
Reply by napavalleygirl

"No one has the right to suggest what we should believe or how we should feel. This p…"

Callie2 replied Jul 5 to Overwhelmed ...

21 Jul 19
Reply by soul

"Hi Dan, Very sorry for your losses. Glad you found this site, it is a good place to…"

Callie2 replied Jun 26 to what to say to people who tell you how to handle things.IM STUCK.

9 Jul 25
Reply by Imogen

RSS

© 2017   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service