Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

Callie2's Discussions (482)

Discussions Replied To (481) Replies Latest Activity

"Linda, There are no magic words or remedies, however, it is important to believe tha…"

Callie2 replied May 29 to Has anyone else gotten worse as time goes by?

56 on Saturday
Reply by SweetMelissa2007

"Lost, you are moving forward even though it may not feel like it. Our lives have bee…"

Callie2 replied Apr 15 to Has anyone else gotten worse as time goes by?

56 on Saturday

"Glad you are able to feel that way, if he always been like that, well then it wasn’t…"

Callie2 replied Apr 11 to What is the most insensitive thing someone has said to you about your loss?

45 May 19
Reply by Mrs.Linda

"That must have been hurtful. Somehow we expect family members to be more empathetic…"

Callie2 replied Apr 11 to What is the most insensitive thing someone has said to you about your loss?

45 May 19
Reply by Mrs.Linda

"It’s been a while longer for me but I remember my fourth year pretty vividly. I thou…"

Callie2 replied Apr 9 to Has anyone else gotten worse as time goes by?

56 on Saturday

"Lisa and Lala, very sorry for your recent loss. I remember how drained I was from al…"

Callie2 replied Mar 2 to How do people get through this pain ?

11 Mar 7
Reply by Lisa_says

"Nick, Sorry for the loss of your wife. Your post  is sad yet sweet at the same time.…"

Callie2 replied Feb 24 to Did your pets help you with your loss? Did THEY need YOUR help?

11 Mar 7
Reply by TheEDCZone

"Cindy, so sorry for your recent loss. It is a major shock when we lose someone sudde…"

Callie2 replied Feb 24 to How do people get through this pain ?

11 Mar 7
Reply by Lisa_says

"Sis, I know how upsetting that can be. If you have the message recorder— I would let…"

Callie2 replied Feb 21 to Scam Calls From Husband

9 Feb 24
Reply by KJPE

"DIVA, Some things never leave us but in time, become less painful.  Two things that…"

Callie2 replied Feb 12 to After almost 2 years, little things can still set me off

14 Feb 12
Reply by Callie2

RSS

© 2019   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service