Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

Callie2's Discussions (492)

Discussions Replied To (491) Replies Latest Activity

"In one week’s time, we went from 24 cases to 110 plus 2 deaths in the county.   I tr…"

Callie2 replied on Monday to How are you handling the Coronavirus outbreak?

14 on Monday
Reply by Callie2

"Earl, sorry that your plans didn’t work out but I could not believe that yesterday,…"

Callie2 replied Mar 19 to How are you handling the Coronavirus outbreak?

14 on Monday
Reply by Callie2

"Timelord, it is disrupting all our lives.  We can only hope that over the next coupl…"

Callie2 replied Mar 16 to How are you handling the Coronavirus outbreak?

14 on Monday
Reply by Callie2

"Hello Rich, I’m from your neighboring state of Pa.  I live in a county that has repo…"

Callie2 replied Mar 16 to How are you handling the Coronavirus outbreak?

14 on Monday
Reply by Callie2

"Diva, I understand the feeling of not wanting to get close to another man, especiall…"

Callie2 replied Feb 21 to Emotions - How do you keep your emotions under control?

18 Mar 13
Reply by MissingJim

"Yes I understand completely. My husband and I shared the same sense of humor too. Ev…"

Callie2 replied Feb 17 to Emotions - How do you keep your emotions under control?

18 Mar 13
Reply by MissingJim

"Sore Eyes,Grieving is hard. The pain is deep and our emotions can be impossible to c…"

Callie2 replied Feb 16 to Emotions - How do you keep your emotions under control?

18 Mar 13
Reply by MissingJim

"Hello sis.  You’re still moving forward and at not quite two years, you are still tr…"

Callie2 replied Feb 16 to Living Through Rear view Mirror

11 Feb 17
Reply by Lisa_says

"Hello Freebird, nice to meet you.  I think as time passes, those good memories find…"

Callie2 replied Jan 16 to How about a good memory ?

10 Jan 16
Reply by Callie2

"Very sorry about your recent loss.  Like a lot of others, I don’t find this unusual…"

Callie2 replied Jan 12 to Talking to hubby in my head or aloud

60 Jan 29
Reply by ahdhu

RSS

© 2020   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service