Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

Callie2's Discussions (473)

Discussions Replied To (472) Replies Latest Activity

"DIVA, Some things never leave us but in time, become less painful.  Two things that…"

Callie2 replied on Tuesday to After almost 2 years, little things can still set me off

14 on Tuesday
Reply by Callie2

"Oh Barbee, what a nightmare!  It’s not only widows but widowers, or anyone older and…"

Callie2 replied Feb 10 to relationships after

4 Feb 10
Reply by Callie2

"Maybe I look at the situation differently, but it is no secret that widows are quite…"

Callie2 replied Feb 10 to relationships after

4 Feb 10
Reply by Callie2

"Barb, I know and remember it was still very difficult even after four years.  You ma…"

Callie2 replied Feb 8 to After almost 2 years, little things can still set me off

14 on Tuesday
Reply by Callie2

"There is a new show on TV called Manifest. I watched the first episode and have seen…"

Callie2 replied Feb 2 to Do you ever dream that they come back? What would your life look like if they did?

6 Feb 3
Reply by NoLongerInBergenJC

"Sounds like control issues.  By not responding, you are letting her know you have a…"

Callie2 replied Jan 27 to Off-topic: When a friend "ghosts" you

7 Jan 27
Reply by only1sue

"People can disappoint us.  I’d much rather someone tell me if I may have offended th…"

Callie2 replied Jan 20 to Off-topic: When a friend "ghosts" you

7 Jan 27
Reply by only1sue

"I really think that is true. You don’t have to stop loving someone or stop your feel…"

Callie2 replied Jan 14 to Aimless Sunday drive into Pennslyvania

4 Jan 15
Reply by Rich

"Very sorry for your loss and the circumstances surrounding it. I can’t imagine all y…"

Callie2 replied Dec 17, 2018 to My Recent Lose...

11 Dec 17, 2018
Reply by Callie2

"Misty, it takes time for us to process grief. I know it’s been said many times here…"

Callie2 replied Nov 15, 2018 to Winter time BLUES complicating grief.

13 Jan 9
Reply by Rainy (Misty)

RSS

© 2019   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service