Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

Callie2's Discussions (457)

Discussions Replied To (456) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Lost. I think we can heal (and do) however it doesn’t mean we go back to where we…"

Callie2 replied Oct 16 to Time Heals All Wounds?

7 on Sunday
Reply by J in Florida

"Sorry for the loss of your husband.  Seven weeks is a very short period of time and…"

Callie2 replied Oct 10 to Lost

5 Oct 10
Reply by Callie2

"Sharon, I am very sorry for your losses. I can’t begin to imagine what you’re going…"

Callie2 replied Oct 1 to My life has turned into a bad B-movie...

2 Oct 1
Reply by J in Florida

"Sorry to hear that, I’m sure you will miss him. Nice that you could be his friend du…"

Callie2 replied Sep 28 to What are the fundamentals of dating in your 60s and 70s?

776 Oct 14
Reply by barbee

"“Just deal with it”?  That actually sounds a little mean, let alone insensitive.  Th…"

Callie2 replied Sep 24 to What is the most insensitive thing someone has said to you about your loss?

19 Oct 7
Reply by rm2121

"Athena—gratitude is how I felt and still feel after a number of years. Love is all w…"

Callie2 replied Sep 22 to after

7 Sep 22
Reply by Callie2

"Wishing you peace, Sue."

Callie2 replied Sep 18 to What are the fundamentals of dating in your 60s and 70s?

776 Oct 14
Reply by barbee

"I’m not dating or having the desire to date at this point (want to be upfront here)…"

Callie2 replied Sep 17 to I need some advice. I am a widower, who fell in love with a widow. Now, we are still in love but not dating... OMG this is so confusing!

14 Sep 25
Reply by laurajay

"Hi Hopesmom, This might be one of the first thoughts when contemplating the directio…"

Callie2 replied Sep 17 to after

7 Sep 22
Reply by Callie2

VOLUNTEER

"You’re so right katpilot. But it is hard to rate pain on a scale from 1-10 when that…"

Callie2 replied Sep 13 to What is the most insensitive thing someone has said to you about your loss?

3424 Sep 15
Reply by Peach

RSS

© 2018   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service