Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

Callie2's Discussions (422)

Discussions Replied To (421) Replies Latest Activity

"Of course you can’t help it. We will always have memories of both the good and bad.…"

Callie2 replied May 3 to Unexpected "Grief Triggers"

35 May 8
Reply by Susan

"Hi Annie, I’m not young either but a loss is very painful at any age. Whether it’s a…"

Callie2 replied Apr 23 to The Love Of My Life Died at 24

8 May 11
Reply by shellybean

"Hi Denise, Sorry for your loss and for what you’re experiencing right now. You have…"

Callie2 replied Apr 23 to Um No Title

5 Apr 23
Reply by SweetMelissa2007

"Hi Barb, Had to chuckle, my husband was great with sayings which I learned to unders…"

Callie2 replied Apr 23 to the little things

9 Apr 30
Reply by Shoosie2

"I’ve read your post several times but do not see why you “think” she may be angry wi…"

Callie2 replied Apr 16 to Desperately need advice - grown "child" in college mess and argument

9 Apr 16
Reply by Callie2

"Hahahaha. Think I’ll pass on that one Dianne."

Callie2 replied Apr 13 to Stop by this Forum when you need a positive 'pick me up'

729 Apr 13
Reply by Callie2

VOLUNTEER

"SM— Just for discussion’s sake, just say you were interested in dating and were appr…"

Callie2 replied Apr 8 to What is the most insensitive thing someone has said to you about your loss?

3343 Apr 29
Reply by YLG

VOLUNTEER

"Wow Melissa, that’s one I have never heard before. Widow refers to marital status me…"

Callie2 replied Apr 6 to What is the most insensitive thing someone has said to you about your loss?

3343 Apr 29
Reply by YLG

"Misty, I think what it is saying is go on living. It takes a while until we can real…"

Callie2 replied Mar 26 to Poems, songs and sayings...

4 Apr 17
Reply by Rainy (Misty)

"Linda, I don’t know why grief is so painful. We often experience loss during our liv…"

Callie2 replied Mar 25 to Why, why do we suffer so?

6 Mar 29
Reply by Ma_Megabyte

RSS

© 2018   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service