Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

Callie2's Discussions (464)

Discussions Replied To (463) Replies Latest Activity

"Misty, it takes time for us to process grief. I know it’s been said many times here…"

Callie2 replied Nov 15 to Winter time BLUES complicating grief.

11 on Tuesday
Reply by Frank

"Hi Linda, and welcome! I think sometimes we focus too much on the timeline of grief…"

Callie2 replied Nov 8 to Widowhood in a Rural Area

7 Nov 11
Reply by Frank

"To Bonnie.  Sorry you’re feeling so down.  It’s really hard those first five years b…"

Callie2 replied Nov 8 to I had an interesting conversation with my doctor today so I thought I'd share it with you all.

29 Nov 12
Reply by J in Florida

"J- you say it is a surprise, I just want to mention what happened to me. My husband…"

Callie2 replied Oct 23 to Time Heals All Wounds?

10 Oct 23
Reply by Callie2

"Well, sleep apnea is another possibility. I understand about staying up late, I rare…"

Callie2 replied Oct 23 to I had an interesting conversation with my doctor today so I thought I'd share it with you all.

29 Nov 12
Reply by J in Florida

"I ask because that is a common symptom with FMS. It doesn’t necessarily mean you hav…"

Callie2 replied Oct 23 to I had an interesting conversation with my doctor today so I thought I'd share it with you all.

29 Nov 12
Reply by J in Florida

"Hi Misty, Just curious, are you sleeping well?"

29 Nov 12
Reply by J in Florida

"Hi Lost. I think we can heal (and do) however it doesn’t mean we go back to where we…"

Callie2 replied Oct 16 to Time Heals All Wounds?

10 Oct 23
Reply by Callie2

"Sorry for the loss of your husband.  Seven weeks is a very short period of time and…"

Callie2 replied Oct 10 to Lost

6 Oct 25
Reply by Rainy (Misty)

"Sharon, I am very sorry for your losses. I can’t begin to imagine what you’re going…"

Callie2 replied Oct 1 to My life has turned into a bad B-movie...

2 Oct 1
Reply by J in Florida

RSS

© 2018   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service