Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

Callie2's Discussions (339)

Discussions Replied To (338) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Dan, Very sorry for your losses. Glad you found this site, it is a good place to…"

Callie2 replied 8 hours ago to what to say to people who tell you how to handle things.IM STUCK.

7 8 hours ago
Reply by Callie2

"Absolutely. I remember that first date like it was yesterday. He took me to a cente…"

Callie2 replied on Sunday to Would you do it again?

18 on Sunday
Reply by MenuFalls

"You are grieving and a year isn't very long, your feelings are quite understandable.…"

Callie2 replied Jun 20 to what to say to people who tell you how to handle things.IM STUCK.

7 8 hours ago
Reply by Callie2

"Jo, that is wonderful. I was also widowed in 2008 (Dec). You know, I don't think we…"

Callie2 replied Jun 16 to How old were you when your spouse died? How does your age affect your self-concept now that you're on your own?

682 yesterday
Reply by ByHisGrace08

"I have to agree with Susan. Most people are still grieving at one year. You need to…"

Callie2 replied Jun 9 to i just dont know what to do

18 on Friday
Reply by Susan

"Wow, 35 mi, that is fantastic! My exercise consists only of a 30 min walk a day and…"

Callie2 replied Jun 4 to Anxiety / Panic attacks

20 yesterday
Reply by Disconnected

"Susan, Along with pictures, stories. My youngest granddaughter was only five months…"

Callie2 replied Jun 2 to First Time Grandma without Grandpa ?

10 Jun 20
Reply by Susan

"I experienced anxiety and I guess a panic attack or two, mainly when I would go some…"

Callie2 replied Jun 2 to Anxiety / Panic attacks

20 yesterday
Reply by Disconnected

"Mmmm. Shepherds pie! Sounds yummy."

Callie2 replied Jun 2 to Recipes For One

22 Jun 15
Reply by Susan

"I love egg omelets! You can put anything in them including cheese. I remember someti…"

Callie2 replied Jun 2 to Recipes For One

22 Jun 15
Reply by Susan

RSS

© 2017   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service