Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

Callie2's Discussions (312)

Discussions Replied To (311) Replies Latest Activity

"Alone, your story and others here are quite sad. I am not real close to my family bu…"

Callie2 replied yesterday to Please tell me it's not just me...

10 11 hours ago
Reply by Dianthus0625

"Pretty! I was out today too. On a rescue mission. Have white flys eating up my hedge…"

Callie2 replied on Friday to I Did Something New Today.

10 on Friday
Reply by Sissy

"Wonderful! You must be proud of her. I can understand why she was fearful, that earl…"

Callie2 replied on Thursday to An update on my oldest (Autistic ) daughter Emily - Poud Dad Moment !

2 on Thursday
Reply by Callie2

"Dear Rosbert, So sorry for your recent loss of your husband. It is particularly sad…"

Callie2 replied on Thursday to To sell our home or make it work?

8 9 hours ago
Reply by Athena53

"So glad the air was cleared and you can still remain friends. Keep in touch with the…"

Callie2 replied Apr 18 to Need some advice please?

23 on Wednesday
Reply by happylilycat

"Don't people think before they speak anymore? What an insensitive remark. You should…"

Callie2 replied Apr 18 to Stupid People

41 5 hours ago
Reply by Imogen

"Susan, it's probably more difficult for some than others to adjust. I found in the e…"

Callie2 replied Apr 8 to Paying it forward -- does it help you?

9 yesterday
Reply by WV12345

"Imogen, You sure had your share of inappropriate remarks. You know, I can't recall a…"

Callie2 replied Apr 6 to Stupid People

41 5 hours ago
Reply by Imogen

"That's very sad Bergen. We are constantly reminded how fragile life really is, aren'…"

Callie2 replied Apr 2 to Paying it forward -- does it help you?

9 yesterday
Reply by WV12345

"Angela, I am so sorry for your recent loss. Time does help us heal but the hard part…"

Callie2 replied Apr 2 to Sudden loss

17 Apr 10
Reply by MenuFalls

RSS

© 2017   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service