Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

Callie2's Discussions (371)

Discussions Replied To (370) Replies Latest Activity

"I am sorry for your loss, F.Y.  I'm glad you were able to spend those last few hours…"

Callie2 replied 2 hours ago to When Does It Stop

13 2 hours ago
Reply by Callie2

"Just wondering, do you think there could be something wrong physically, such as anem…"

Callie2 replied 10 hours ago to Normal/expected feelings?

7 10 hours ago
Reply by Callie2

"Between, sorry for your recent loss.  Those flashbacks. We mentally go back in time,…"

Callie2 replied yesterday to When Does It Stop

13 2 hours ago
Reply by Callie2

"Aly, not crazy at all. I have to agree with the others, you'll know when. While I di…"

Callie2 replied on Saturday to Is it normal to keep items around your house of theirs

22 14 hours ago
Reply by laurajay

"What a nice idea.  It is a positive way to celebrate a day that will always remain s…"

Callie2 replied Dec 6 to XV

7 yesterday
Reply by Lupe's husband

"Kenslove, there is no timetable for grief. We can't just move on by making changes u…"

Callie2 replied Nov 6 to So many different identities....

19 Dec 6
Reply by Susan

"Booklvr, Very sorry for your recent loss. The pain seems unbearable in the beginnin…"

Callie2 replied Oct 13 to Husband died just 1 week ago

7 Oct 15
Reply by ncaru001

"That's great news Susan. There is nothing quite like holding a grandchild for the fi…"

Callie2 replied Sep 27 to Am finding that the more I am alone...

34 Sep 29
Reply by Malgosia

"Peach, Not saying you should go out looking for someone new. Not at all. You may eve…"

Callie2 replied Sep 19 to I'm just going to "be"

8 Sep 21
Reply by Frank

"Barbee--some things are just meant to be. Timing and readiness are probably importan…"

Callie2 replied Sep 19 to I'm just going to "be"

8 Sep 21
Reply by Frank

RSS

© 2017   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service