Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

Callie2's Discussions (398)

Discussions Replied To (397) Replies Latest Activity

"We can’t control what others think nor do we owe anyone an explanation. The only one…"

Callie2 replied yesterday to How old were you when your spouse died? How does your age affect your self-concept now that you're on your own?

708 11 hours ago
Reply by MartyG

"That man must have thought a lot of your husband and felt the need to express his sy…"

Callie2 replied Feb 15 to How was your valentine's day like no other? Here's mine.

15 Feb 16
Reply by Rainy (Misty)

"Sorry to hear that. I sincerely hope this will take care of the problem. Cancer is a…"

Callie2 replied Feb 15 to What are the fundamentals of dating in your 60s and 70s?

575 Feb 17
Reply by only1sue

"There are a lot of horror stories regarding the spouse left behind with nothing but…"

Callie2 replied Feb 13 to For those who do not want to date ...

507 Feb 14
Reply by Lupe's husband

"I suppose those types of women have been around a long time, I wonder what type of m…"

Callie2 replied Feb 13 to For those who do not want to date ...

507 Feb 14
Reply by Lupe's husband

"Que sera, sera."

Callie2 replied Feb 12 to For those who do not want to date ...

507 Feb 14
Reply by Lupe's husband

"It is funny in our culture today or maybe it’s the way the world has changed. Code w…"

507 Feb 14
Reply by Lupe's husband

"Filter in brain broken."

507 Feb 14
Reply by Lupe's husband

"Interesting viewpoint. However, this may only be a good thing if there are mutual fe…"

Callie2 replied Feb 11 to For those who do not want to date ...

507 Feb 14
Reply by Lupe's husband

"Rainy, so true. My husband liked to tease—take me by surprise from behind and grab m…"

Callie2 replied Jan 28 to Let's Grumble

22 Feb 2
Reply by Rainy (Misty)

RSS

© 2018   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service