Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

Callie2's Discussions (365)

Discussions Replied To (364) Replies Latest Activity

"Booklvr, Very sorry for your recent loss. The pain seems unbearable in the beginnin…"

Callie2 replied Oct 13 to Husband died just 1 week ago

7 on Monday
Reply by ncaru001

"That's great news Susan. There is nothing quite like holding a grandchild for the fi…"

Callie2 replied Sep 27 to Am finding that the more I am alone...

34 Sep 29
Reply by Malgosia

"Peach, Not saying you should go out looking for someone new. Not at all. You may eve…"

Callie2 replied Sep 19 to I'm just going to "be"

8 Sep 21
Reply by Frank

"Barbee--some things are just meant to be. Timing and readiness are probably importan…"

8 Sep 21
Reply by Frank

"I think there are both men and women out there that share that sentiment. By this st…"

Callie2 replied Sep 19 to What are the fundamentals of dating in your 60s and 70s?

472 on Tuesday
Reply by Athena53

"Peach, Grief is grief and I don't know how length of time can be compared or rated,…"

8 Sep 21
Reply by Frank

"Kim, I am so sorry for your loss, I know it is so heartbreaking. Regretfully, there…"

Callie2 replied Sep 17 to New here

6 Sep 18
Reply by adoption1964

"Lady J, I assume she is contesting the will. I'm wondering though, why she gets away…"

Callie2 replied Sep 17 to Stepson expected more in my husband's will; he is harassing me

11 Sep 17
Reply by Callie2

"We miss our partners and their absence is so magnified during the early months and y…"

Callie2 replied Sep 17 to Am finding that the more I am alone...

34 Sep 29
Reply by Malgosia

"I'm not sure if it is normal, we can grieve in many different ways. The first year i…"

Callie2 replied Sep 13 to When Does It Stop

4 yesterday
Reply by InsideLove

RSS

© 2017   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service