Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

Callie2's Discussions (443)

Discussions Replied To (442) Replies Latest Activity

"Tekwriter, sorry for your recent loss. Getting through the first year and all the “f…"

Callie2 replied 5 hours ago to Holidays

6 5 hours ago
Reply by Callie2

"Jas, I think I understand your feelings regarding becoming a caregiver. I had just t…"

Callie2 replied Aug 9 to What are the fundamentals of dating in your 60s and 70s?

737 Aug 9
Reply by Callie2

"Shoosie, your loss is still very recent. The feelings you describe seem normal for s…"

Callie2 replied Aug 1 to Keeping your Loved One's Ashes

15 Aug 6
Reply by julep67

VOLUNTEER

"There are worse things than being alone! We certainly didn’t chose to be alone but i…"

Callie2 replied Jul 30 to What is the most insensitive thing someone has said to you about your loss?

3383 6 hours ago
Reply by Sad One

"Sorry for your recent loss, smikette. I hope you can find some comfort here on this…"

Callie2 replied Jul 26 to some days i don't think i can do this

3 Jul 28
Reply by Rainy (Misty)

"Hi Rena, and I’m very sorry for your loss. Not sure I have any suggestions but I can…"

Callie2 replied Jul 25 to !st anniversay of my husband's death

9 Aug 6
Reply by julep67

VOLUNTEER

"In general, most people cannot make a quick recovery but like you say, circumstances…"

Callie2 replied Jul 25 to What is the most insensitive thing someone has said to you about your loss?

3383 6 hours ago
Reply by Sad One

VOLUNTEER

"Moving on means different things to different people. We can let go of the past, whi…"

Callie2 replied Jul 25 to What is the most insensitive thing someone has said to you about your loss?

3383 6 hours ago
Reply by Sad One

VOLUNTEER

"We cannot rate the pain of another. There is no formula whereas you take the number…"

3383 6 hours ago
Reply by Sad One

VOLUNTEER

"Really! I didn’t know it was a competition. Whether the loss is sudden or someone ha…"

Callie2 replied Jul 24 to What is the most insensitive thing someone has said to you about your loss?

3383 6 hours ago
Reply by Sad One

RSS

© 2018   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service