Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

twinsmum's Discussions (76)

Discussions Replied To (72) Replies Latest Activity

"mine are still my in-laws and quite possibly will always be although yes I have had…"

twinsmum replied Aug 19, 2012 to IN-laws:::What do I call them now?

61 Dec 4, 2017
Reply by NW

VOLUNTEER

"Well Chris I am currently dating a 43 year old who has never been married and no kid…"

twinsmum replied Jul 12, 2012 to For those who have dated... how did you know when you were ready?

486 May 4, 2016
Reply by Slick

"mmmm....not sure if there is any right or wrong answer.  When my MIL (at the beginni…"

twinsmum replied Jun 25, 2012 to Sharing my husbands ashes

14 Jun 25, 2012
Reply by MsKris12

"Well I answered earlier on the picture issue but in regards to the FB issue - I beli…"

twinsmum replied Jun 10, 2012 to Girlfriend doesn't like to see picture of my late wife

82 Jul 23, 2012
Reply by aussiewidow

"my hubby is in a Jim Bean Whiskey bottle (lined with candle wax as I didn't want to…"

twinsmum replied May 30, 2012 to Do you ever get annoyed at the price of funerals?

43 Jun 12, 2017
Reply by widow85

"mmm...... 1.  Doing well with the calm and positive talking to my children 2.  oops…"

twinsmum replied May 22, 2012 to 3 Things I Will Accomplish This Week!

168 May 22, 2012
Reply by twinsmum

"Happy Birthday Amy......."

twinsmum replied May 15, 2012 to 3 Things I Will Accomplish This Week!

168 May 22, 2012
Reply by twinsmum

"I should get into this disussion weekly.... 1.  Talk calmly and positively to my chi…"

twinsmum replied May 15, 2012 to 3 Things I Will Accomplish This Week!

168 May 22, 2012
Reply by twinsmum

"I agree wow....but again we can only understand the 'widow/er' loss not the divorce…"

twinsmum replied May 15, 2012 to Girlfriend doesn't like to see picture of my late wife

82 Jul 23, 2012
Reply by aussiewidow

"All in your own good time.  It's not hurting anyone so don't woryy. I only just went…"

twinsmum replied May 2, 2012 to Is this crazy

60 Jul 22, 2013
Reply by Morgana (Janet)

RSS

© 2018   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service