Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

Monkey's Discussions (20)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"Frank thank you. I havent reached acceptance but i do get up every day, go to work,…"

Monkey replied Dec 27, 2018 to How do i let go of the pain without leaving my husband behind?

6 Dec 28, 2018
Reply by Frank

"Thank you for hearing me, that was huge, as i know you are hurting as well. I hear y…"

Monkey replied Dec 25, 2018 to How do i let go of the pain without leaving my husband behind?

6 Dec 28, 2018
Reply by Frank

"Its not crazy. I pray one day I will get to the point to feel comforted by something…"

Monkey replied Dec 24, 2018 to Christmas

21 Dec 24, 2018
Reply by sis

"Yes Nancy that is it exactly. This is my second year as well and its worse, more pai…"

Monkey replied Dec 21, 2018 to Christmas

21 Dec 24, 2018
Reply by sis

"Like i want all the memories but i always feel so blindsided by my feelings it tears…"

Monkey replied Dec 18, 2018 to Christmas

21 Dec 24, 2018
Reply by sis

VOLUNTEER

"Its like the one person you need to share with you cant but its true being among tho…"

Monkey replied Dec 17, 2018 to Introduce yourselves, please!

5081 yesterday
Reply by JeffS

"My second holiday without Joe we started in november our wedding anniversary then th…"

Monkey replied Dec 17, 2018 to Christmas

21 Dec 24, 2018
Reply by sis

"Oh im so sorry the last moments the last week with my Joe, the small conversations w…"

Monkey replied Dec 17, 2018 to Christmas

21 Dec 24, 2018
Reply by sis

VOLUNTEER

"That makes perfect sense isnt it odd how the most topsy turvy of explaining things a…"

Monkey replied Dec 16, 2018 to Introduce yourselves, please!

5081 yesterday
Reply by JeffS

VOLUNTEER

"Thank you Ray that was beautiful.  I am sorry to hear about your Helen. 49 years inc…"

Monkey replied Dec 16, 2018 to Introduce yourselves, please!

5081 yesterday
Reply by JeffS

RSS

© 2019   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service