Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

JeffS's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"My MIL and I have never gotten along. She is selfish and narcissistic I have always…"

JeffS replied Sep 24, 2019 to What is the most insensitive thing someone has said to you about your loss?

48 Sep 24, 2019
Reply by JeffS

"Hi Kathleen,  Here are a few links with some explanations on the star naming. https:…"

JeffS replied Sep 23, 2019 to "Name a Star", after your loved on.

4 Sep 28, 2019
Reply by KathleenSmile

"@Dee1960, i know it's a tough day for you. Perhaps like EDC said, you can find somet…"

JeffS replied Sep 16, 2019 to Wedding Anniversary

9 Sep 24, 2019
Reply by Etchtech

"It's been around 1 1/2 months since Kim passed.  I am definitely staying in the hous…"

JeffS replied Sep 10, 2019 to Staying in the marital home or moving elsewhere?

207 Jun 10
Reply by Nana Of 3 BeBes

"This past Tuesday was the first of the 'Firsts' for me. Kim passed on Jul 25, 2019.…"

JeffS replied Sep 5, 2019 to What's wrong with me?

17 Sep 5, 2019
Reply by Frank

"I thought I had a few instances of this.  Was away for the weekend with my son (span…"

JeffS replied Aug 26, 2019 to Phone Call from the Afterlife?

26 Sep 3, 2019
Reply by sis

"Years ago when I lost my sister, I would listen to "All At Once" by Whitney Houston,…"

JeffS replied Aug 21, 2019 to If you could choose one song to express how you feel after the death of your spouse what would it be?

58 Oct 5, 2019
Reply by sis

"Hackettstown, NJ"

JeffS replied Aug 19, 2019 to Where is everyone from?

317 2 hours ago
Reply by Debb

"Hi guys. Thank you all for responding.  While everything you guys said rings true an…"

JeffS replied Aug 19, 2019 to What's wrong with me?

17 Sep 5, 2019
Reply by Frank

VOLUNTEER

"Thank you. "

JeffS replied Aug 19, 2019 to Introduce yourselves, please!

5246 Jul 6
Reply by DaphneCat2

RSS

© 2020   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service