Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

Mary's Discussions (28)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"Lola, I don't know what others think, but I don't feel like you should be obligated…"

Mary replied Oct 13 to Husband's family having memorial without me??

15 Oct 31
Reply by Lola

"Lola, I think you've made a good decision on how to handle things.  Especially since…"

Mary replied Oct 3 to Husband's family having memorial without me??

15 Oct 31
Reply by Lola

"Hi Lola, I'm so sorry for the loss of your husband.  It must be very difficult with…"

Mary replied Oct 2 to Husband's family having memorial without me??

15 Oct 31
Reply by Lola

"My current dogs aren't as perceptive as some of my former ones, but they do keep me…"

Mary replied Sep 30 to Dining Out

8 Sep 30
Reply by Mary

"Good for you, Claire.  Maybe some day I'll get to that point, but not yet.  I probab…"

Mary replied Sep 30 to Dining Out

8 Sep 30
Reply by Mary

"Well, that's good that you have someone lined up to board things up if needed.  Now,…"

Mary replied Aug 28 to I'm in Florida, under a State of Emergency, Hurricane Coming

11 Sep 4
Reply by Bobbysgirl

"Dee, I'm sure it must be scary to be going thru that alone.  Do you have neighbors n…"

Mary replied Aug 28 to I'm in Florida, under a State of Emergency, Hurricane Coming

11 Sep 4
Reply by Bobbysgirl

VOLUNTEER

"That's okay.  We're learning together.  We'll catch on eventually! Mary "

Mary replied Aug 26 to Introduce yourselves, please!

5141 on Sunday
Reply by Lis

VOLUNTEER

"Etchtech, I do remember those words from John Mellencamp.  That is so true.  It does…"

5141 on Sunday
Reply by Lis

VOLUNTEER

"Hi Rose, I really have found that no matter how many friends you have, they just don…"

5141 on Sunday
Reply by Lis

RSS

© 2019   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service