Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

MartyG (ver. 2.0)'s Discussions (8)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Dear Cushty1...I am so, so sorry for your loss!!  I can feel the pain you bear jumpi…"

MartyG (ver. 2.0) replied Jul 19 to Miserable, gutted, scared, overwhelmed, distraught, lost, confused and mostly lonely

27 Jul 31
Reply by cushty1

"Thanks, Deb for your reply.  And, yes, I am really benefitting from reading the blog…"

MartyG (ver. 2.0) replied Apr 3 to The Value Of A WV Penpal

7 Apr 7
Reply by Soaring Spirits

"Hi, Deb :0  I, ytoo, find WV to be a blessing as I trudge down this "journey" called…"

MartyG (ver. 2.0) replied Apr 3 to The Value Of A WV Penpal

7 Apr 7
Reply by Soaring Spirits

VOLUNTEER

"Hi, everyone :)  After a debilitating illness that started after her first back oper…"

MartyG (ver. 2.0) replied Mar 2 to Introduce yourselves, please!

4897 Aug 10
Reply by Tess

VOLUNTEER

"I        took my wedding band off the day that Sharon passed…and I asked the funeral…"

MartyG (ver. 2.0) replied Mar 1 to When did you remove your wedding rings?

671 Jul 30
Reply by Dianne in Nevada

"             Hi, Jill :)  Your post is more than 6 years old but I am new here and j…"

MartyG (ver. 2.0) replied Feb 24 to How old were you when your spouse died? How does your age affect your self-concept now that you're on your own?

715 Apr 19
Reply by jcristedi

VOLUNTEER

"Hi, everyone...I am new to WV but I can chip in my 2 cents. Sharon was cremated so I…"

MartyG (ver. 2.0) replied Feb 21 to When did you remove your wedding rings?

671 Jul 30
Reply by Dianne in Nevada

RSS

© 2018   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service