Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

Estragon's Discussions (62)

Discussions Replied To (21) Replies Latest Activity

"+1 on what Barb said, "first take care of yourself".  Try to eat relatively healthy…"

Estragon replied on Thursday to Widowhood during covid

3 on Thursday
Reply by Estragon

VOLUNTEER

"Hi Rick.  My wife died the same way in January.  After 40 years together, and with n…"

Estragon replied Sep 15 to Introduce yourselves, please!

5308 Sep 15
Reply by Estragon

"I'm only ~7mos out, but I'm not surprised you still avoid places.  Still living in o…"

Estragon replied Sep 9 to Avoiding our favorite places.

4 Sep 13
Reply by Lisa_says

"I'm sure my late wife would recognize me.  She might not like what she saw though, a…"

Estragon replied Sep 5 to Do you think your spouse would recognize you today ?

7 Sep 13
Reply by Lisa_says

"What timelord said.  AFAIK, the greeting will be stored in a file on the providers v…"

Estragon replied Aug 9 to Shutting off her phone

3 Aug 10
Reply by Tess

"6 months ago tomorrow my wife died suddenly.  We never had the conversation, but I t…"

Estragon replied Jul 26 to The obsession of starting a new relationship

52 Sep 3
Reply by Mary

"I'm now pretty firmly convinced that the covid distancing has/is having some pretty…"

Estragon replied Jul 26 to The physical comfort

13 Aug 30
Reply by Frank

"For what it's worth, I have a great many questions about covid that remain unanswere…"

Estragon replied Jul 10 to How are you handling the Coronavirus outbreak?

49 Aug 25
Reply by navigating life

"Funny you should mention the 10 different  thoughts at once.  I used to be good at t…"

Estragon replied Jul 1 to Nights

15 Sep 10
Reply by Forever Changed

"Nights are generally hardest for me as well.  Even after I retired, we often did our…"

Estragon replied Jul 1 to Nights

15 Sep 10
Reply by Forever Changed

RSS

© 2020   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service