Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

MissingCB's Discussions (102)

Discussions Replied To (99) Replies Latest Activity

VOLUNTEER

"Hello Diesel, So sorry to hear about your wife's death and the ensuing struggles.  I…"

MissingCB replied Sep 1, 2015 to Introduce yourselves, please!

4508 8 hours ago
Reply by Larryh0823

VOLUNTEER

"AnneMarie, You brought me to tears.  You are my son's age who married while still in…"

MissingCB replied Aug 19, 2013 to Introduce yourselves, please!

4508 8 hours ago
Reply by Larryh0823

VOLUNTEER

"So sorry you had to join this group but glad you found us.  It helped me so much eve…"

MissingCB replied Aug 19, 2013 to Introduce yourselves, please!

4508 8 hours ago
Reply by Larryh0823

"Thank you Cies for your insightful words.  I was raised in an abusive environment w/…"

MissingCB replied Aug 16, 2013 to Do/did you put your grieving on hold or change the way you needed to be to accommodate others?

105 Mar 16, 2014
Reply by widow85

VOLUNTEER

"Thanks Laura, Your words are comforting.  My counselors have tried to tell me that I…"

MissingCB replied May 5, 2013 to Introduce yourselves, please!

4508 8 hours ago
Reply by Larryh0823

VOLUNTEER

"Susie, Great advice!  I was vulnerable two years after and allowed a man who I had k…"

MissingCB replied May 5, 2013 to Introduce yourselves, please!

4508 8 hours ago
Reply by Larryh0823

VOLUNTEER

"Shelley, I am so sorry for your loss & pain. This is just so very new that you a…"

MissingCB replied Apr 27, 2013 to Introduce yourselves, please!

4508 8 hours ago
Reply by Larryh0823

"After filing bankruptcy, my mom opened credit cards for emergency use for my childre…"

MissingCB replied Mar 30, 2013 to money problems how to handle them?

32 May 16, 2014
Reply by Gaining Strength

"I lost my husband's business, which was our main source of income.  We were building…"

MissingCB replied Mar 30, 2013 to money problems how to handle them?

32 May 16, 2014
Reply by Gaining Strength

VOLUNTEER

"Not to belittle what happened but I would have been elated if I had gotten the "cryi…"

MissingCB replied Mar 24, 2013 to What is the most insensitive thing someone has said to you about your loss?

3283 Jun 1
Reply by Canadian Country Gal

RSS

© 2017   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service