Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

dolly's Discussions (22)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"So sorry to hear you are sad Mark...you know you have many friends here...there is n…"

dolly replied Jan 20 to Is it just me, or is "How are you?" a dumb question to ask a widow?

51 Jan 25
Reply by phyllis

"MishyB   I think we all ask dumb questions when we don't know what to say..we don't…"

dolly replied Jan 20 to Is it just me, or is "How are you?" a dumb question to ask a widow?

51 Jan 25
Reply by phyllis

"Maggiepie....What a great experience you! "

dolly replied Jan 20 to Talking to hubby in my head or aloud

63 May 19
Reply by Maggiepie

"How exciting..I have heard others say similar things.. I have not seen Ray as such b…"

dolly replied Jan 19 to Talking to hubby in my head or aloud

63 May 19
Reply by Maggiepie

"Hi Maggiepie...Oh I think this is totally normal..well for some of us, lol and if no…"

dolly replied Jan 19 to Talking to hubby in my head or aloud

63 May 19
Reply by Maggiepie

VOLUNTEER

"Hi Brian..I am so sorry for the pain you now feel..I lost my partner 9/11/19 and the…"

dolly replied Jan 5 to Introduce yourselves, please!

5240 on Friday
Reply by Estragon

VOLUNTEER

"Hi Freebird.  I can not imagine what you have gone through in your journey through …"

dolly replied Nov 27, 2019 to Introduce yourselves, please!

5240 on Friday
Reply by Estragon

VOLUNTEER

"Hi Trav...sometimes it helps to talk, sometimes it doesn't...we just each need to do…"

dolly replied Nov 25, 2019 to Introduce yourselves, please!

5240 on Friday
Reply by Estragon

VOLUNTEER

"Hi Lindsey,  I am so sorry you are going through this..My heart goes out to you and…"

dolly replied Nov 25, 2019 to Introduce yourselves, please!

5240 on Friday
Reply by Estragon

VOLUNTEER

"Hi I'm new...my hubby died 9/11/19..after being sent to emergency, hospital, rehab/S…"

dolly replied Nov 18, 2019 to Introduce yourselves, please!

5240 on Friday
Reply by Estragon

RSS

© 2020   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service