Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

shelley's Discussions (22)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"Ditto. "

shelley replied Jul 29 to Is it normal to keep items around your house of theirs

78 Jul 30
Reply by MidnightBear (Tony)

"I honor your privacy, laurajay.  I am someone who benefits from sharing it all.  "

shelley replied Jun 19 to hormones

34 Jun 21
Reply by SweetMelissa2007

"IamTheStorm, I am so extremely impressed that you talked about masturbation.  Really…"

shelley replied Jun 19 to hormones

34 Jun 21

"Thank you, Athena53.  I enjoyed your post.  "

shelley replied Jun 18 to hormones

34 Jun 21

"Oh, laurajay,  Thank you so much for your post.  I've had a very hard couple of days…"

shelley replied Jun 17 to hormones

34 Jun 21

"I enjoy reading these posts.  My husband and I had a very active and satisfying sex…"

shelley replied Jun 17 to hormones

34 Jun 21

"Thanks, SweetMelissa2007.  I appreciate your positive and generous attitude.  I'm wo…"

shelley replied May 25 to Anyone experiencing challenges with adult step children?

176 Aug 5
Reply by YooperSurvivor

"Thanks, Callie2.  That's what I meant by 'In hindsight, I think we created a monster…"

shelley replied May 25 to Anyone experiencing challenges with adult step children?

176 Aug 5
Reply by YooperSurvivor

"My adult stepdaughter (43 yrs old) came into the home my husband and I shared, the d…"

shelley replied May 24 to Anyone experiencing challenges with adult step children?

176 Aug 5
Reply by YooperSurvivor

"Your post reminds me so much of what my Aunt Nancy would say.  She was a registered…"

shelley replied Apr 29 to Is it normal to keep items around your house of theirs

78 Jul 30
Reply by MidnightBear (Tony)

RSS

© 2018   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service