Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

iunderthefarmhouse's Discussions (49)

Discussions Replied To (37) Replies Latest Activity

VOLUNTEER

"Maria Louisa, I am happy for you and appreciate how much you thought about all this.…"

iunderthefarmhouse replied Feb 18 to When did you remove your wedding rings?

672 Sep 11
Reply by Maria

"Don, the image of "ripping off the bandage/bandaid" is heartfelt. Been there, done t…"

iunderthefarmhouse replied May 31, 2017 to What to do with spouses personal effects and when?

556 Apr 22
Reply by NoLongerInBergenJC

"widow85, inch by inch and row by row, we all sow the seeds we need to sow.  No one c…"

iunderthefarmhouse replied May 30, 2017 to What to do with spouses personal effects and when?

556 Apr 22

"Doug, it took me well over a year (I'm at 15 months now) to even be able to stomach…"

iunderthefarmhouse replied May 30, 2017 to What to do with spouses personal effects and when?

556 Apr 22

"Right on, I think this kind of thinking is just wishful thinking for the deceased to…"

iunderthefarmhouse replied May 17, 2017 to Have you experienced any "God Winks" (i.e., messages) from your late spouse?

181 Apr 19
Reply by Shoosie2

"Ali, I am so sorry for your loss. It sounds like you lived through a nightmare, and…"

iunderthefarmhouse replied May 17, 2017 to Stupid People

58 May 17, 2017
Reply by MPMom (Colleen)

"Rich, I am so sorry to have read about your multiple losses, the "sanitized" words I…"

iunderthefarmhouse replied May 15, 2017 to What's the point?

40 Jun 10, 2017
Reply by JUDY1951

VOLUNTEER

"Today is our wedding anniversary.  "

iunderthefarmhouse replied May 15, 2017 to MAY Anniversaries, Birthdays and Other Special Days

21 Jun 9, 2017
Reply by RMH

"I understand. Without my beloved husband, I just don't see what the point is for my…"

iunderthefarmhouse replied May 15, 2017 to What's the point?

40 Jun 10, 2017
Reply by JUDY1951

"Only1Sue, do what your heart tells you is right.  That is my only guide these days.…"

iunderthefarmhouse replied May 14, 2017 to What are the fundamentals of dating in your 60s and 70s?

758 on Wednesday
Reply by Callie2

RSS

© 2018   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service