Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

underthefarmhouse's Discussions (49)

Discussions Replied To (37) Replies Latest Activity

"Cindy, this is many years after your post. My beloved husband Morris died 27 Feb. 20…"

underthefarmhouse replied Apr 24, 2017 to The Effect of Pets

212 Nov 27, 2019
Reply by Freebird

"Ashley, I am so sorry for your loss, but I'm glad you found this on line community.…"

underthefarmhouse replied Apr 19, 2017 to Need some advice please?

23 Apr 19, 2017
Reply by underthefarmhouse

"Mon, my heart goes out to you, this is so new and horrible and fresh for you.  Your…"

underthefarmhouse replied Apr 17, 2017 to I lived a dream, and now that dream is gone from me.

8 Apr 19, 2017
Reply by CLT1965 (Cindy)

"I understand exactly how you feel. At 14 months I have idiotic family members tellin…"

underthefarmhouse replied Apr 16, 2017 to Stupid People

58 May 17, 2017
Reply by MPMom (Colleen)

"RCH, thanks for your post.  I feel exactly the same way about my husband. I had a te…"

underthefarmhouse replied Apr 14, 2017 to How old were you when your spouse died? How does your age affect your self-concept now that you're on your own?

748 Jan 2
Reply by DIVA70

"Rich, I understand where you are. Keep talking about it. I went to see a priest at m…"

underthefarmhouse replied Feb 24, 2017 to What's the point?

40 Jun 10, 2017
Reply by JUDY1951

"INoLonger, I'm sorry we both have to be here, but I'm glad we're here for one anothe…"

underthefarmhouse replied Feb 17, 2017 to Movies that have new resonance

2 Feb 17, 2017
Reply by NoLongerInBergenJC

"Dianne, I'm with you. Thanks for starting this discussion. Today is one year exactly…"

underthefarmhouse replied Feb 17, 2017 to For those who do not want to date ...

509 May 30, 2018
Reply by SweetMelissa2007

VOLUNTEER

"Debbie,  I'm sorry. One year ago today I lost the love of my life, Morris. We were f…"

underthefarmhouse replied Feb 17, 2017 to FEBRUARY Anniversaries, Birthdays and Other Special Days

7 Mar 5, 2017
Reply by Really?

"Larry, I'm so sorry that you lost your wife, I lost my wonderful husband  suddenly o…"

underthefarmhouse replied Feb 13, 2017 to Just trying to deal with this.

230 Mar 4, 2017
Reply by Larryh0823

RSS

© 2020   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service