Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

underthefarmhouse's Discussions (49)

Discussions Replied To (37) Replies Latest Activity

"I totally agree, I'm in the "depression" stage, but this too shall pass. Everyone ha…"

underthefarmhouse replied Jan 17, 2017 to Some of you may not like this

102 Jun 17, 2017
Reply by gone

"I totally agree with those who say they are OK being "single/widowed", and that we'v…"

underthefarmhouse replied Dec 25, 2016 to For those who do not want to date ...

509 May 30
Reply by SweetMelissa2007

"I don't see myself ever dating again. My beloved Morris was the love of my life, and…"

underthefarmhouse replied Dec 17, 2016 to For those who do not want to date ...

509 May 30
Reply by SweetMelissa2007

"Thanks for bringing this up, Jill.  I was 51 when my husband died in Feb. 2016. I'm…"

underthefarmhouse replied Aug 6, 2016 to How old were you when your spouse died? How does your age affect your self-concept now that you're on your own?

728 Oct 15
Reply by SageInTheGarden

"Patrick, God bless you. I spent 12 wonderful years with my husband M.  I feel terrib…"

underthefarmhouse replied Jun 21, 2016 to An open letter from a sudden widower

6 Jun 30, 2016
Reply by music

"Thank you, it came straight from the heart.  Today is exactly 4 months since M. died…"

underthefarmhouse replied Jun 17, 2016 to Our wedding anniversary day- the first one, 2.5 months after his death

3 Jun 17, 2016
Reply by underthefarmhouse

"This is my first anniversary alone.  In actuality, I'm never alone, because Frank, o…"

underthefarmhouse replied May 14, 2016 to Wedding anniversary

6 May 17, 2016
Reply by widow85

RSS

© 2018   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service