Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

Lisa ( Marielee)'s Discussions (113)

Discussions Replied To (74) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Miamay -  Wow - you are amazing to reach out this soon . I believe the sooner a p…"

Lisa ( Marielee) replied Jun 10, 2014 to Who's going to Camp Widow West 2014 in San Diego? Let's get acquainted!

253 Jul 25, 2014
Reply by Dianne in Nevada

VOLUNTEER

"Hi Lisa,  I am so glad you found this site.It saved my sanity early on in my journey…"

Lisa ( Marielee) replied Mar 16, 2014 to Introduce yourselves, please!

4460 on Tuesday
Reply by Larryh0823

"Sherry - I was so blessed to see you and Don last week. I am so happy for you and I…"

Lisa ( Marielee) replied Dec 3, 2013 to Married after 2 yrs and 2 months of grieving

14 Dec 23, 2013
Reply by Frank

VOLUNTEER

"How do I put into words about something that means so much to me. Widville and Camp…"

Lisa ( Marielee) replied Sep 8, 2013 to Widow friends, widow twins, etc: tell us about some of your "new" friends

11 Aug 23, 2014
Reply by NJWidowAt40

"I agree wholeheartly with my friend Diane - who I love:)  I don't think you need som…"

Lisa ( Marielee) replied Jul 10, 2013 to The future...finding happiness and joy again?

10 Jul 11, 2013
Reply by ruby

"Wendy - I agree 100% also - You have a smart therapist- Life is for the living - Go…"

Lisa ( Marielee) replied Jun 3, 2013 to Engaged and Thrilled...but not everyone is happy for me

13 May 14, 2014
Reply by Gaining Strength

"Love this also Fichereader!  The coupon idea is great:)  You are so right . So many…"

Lisa ( Marielee) replied Feb 9, 2013 to Here's a crazy idea....

13 Feb 11, 2013
Reply by MyNewLife

VOLUNTEER

"Hi Lisa, I am so sorry for your loss but glad you found your way here. This site sav…"

Lisa ( Marielee) replied Feb 9, 2013 to Introduce yourselves, please!

4460 on Tuesday
Reply by Larryh0823

"Sherry - Sending you hugs and love.Cambria is beautiful. As you know much of my stor…"

Lisa ( Marielee) replied Feb 6, 2013 to What are you doing to heal?

59 Feb 13, 2013
Reply by Mford4 (Marlene)

"Love the names Sherry !  Especially "New life shower"- Not sure how to do this but y…"

Lisa ( Marielee) replied Feb 1, 2013 to Here's a crazy idea....

13 Feb 11, 2013
Reply by MyNewLife

RSS

© 2017   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service