Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

kellygreenstrat (Colin)'s Discussions (23)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"There would be no hesitation, I'd do it over in a heartbeat.  But it brings up a mem…"

kellygreenstrat (Colin) replied Jun 17 to Would you do it again?

32 Sep 8
Reply by Nieta

"Thanks for sharing this Anna.  I think we can all relate in some way.  For me, Vicky…"

kellygreenstrat (Colin) replied May 20 to NY Times piece today

5 May 20
Reply by Rockon

VOLUNTEER

"(((Hugs))) So sorry for your loss Cindy.  I also lost my wife 2/17/17 after 8 years…"

kellygreenstrat (Colin) replied Mar 13 to Introduce yourselves, please!

4501 on Sunday
Reply by sueprnova

"(((hugs))) you have us.  I'm a long ways off from milestones, and I dread them just…"

kellygreenstrat (Colin) replied Mar 10 to My first anniversary- alone

5 Mar 13
Reply by kenslove

VOLUNTEER

"I'm so sorry for your loss MsLMB.  You are among a unique family here, where you wil…"

kellygreenstrat (Colin) replied Mar 10 to Introduce yourselves, please!

4501 on Sunday
Reply by sueprnova

"I love this.  And I needed this tonight, it's beautiful.  I know we're all strugglin…"

kellygreenstrat (Colin) replied Mar 9 to It's time to see you through our eyes

7 Mar 21
Reply by Susan

"Not sure if this counts, because it was a week or two before she passed.  I dreamed…"

kellygreenstrat (Colin) replied Mar 5 to Dreams

28 Aug 8
Reply by Lindi

VOLUNTEER

"Hello, I'm so glad I was led here by my grief counselor. I've spent the last 2 days…"

kellygreenstrat (Colin) replied Mar 5 to Introduce yourselves, please!

4501 on Sunday
Reply by sueprnova

RSS

© 2017   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service