Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

kathspec's Discussions (36)

Discussions Replied To (34) Replies Latest Activity

VOLUNTEER

"Hi gaining strength Scott and I built our dream mtn cabin for weekends and retiremen…"

kathspec replied Apr 21, 2015 to Introduce yourselves, please!

4847 4 hours ago
Reply by Double Dunker

VOLUNTEER

"Bergenjc I like what u said I don't believe in a higher power that causes bad or goo…"

kathspec replied Mar 27, 2015 to What is the most insensitive thing someone has said to you about your loss?

3343 Apr 29
Reply by YLG

VOLUNTEER

"Hi I am at almost 2 yrs People are human and they just don't get it unless they have…"

kathspec replied Mar 19, 2015 to What is the most insensitive thing someone has said to you about your loss?

3343 Apr 29
Reply by YLG

VOLUNTEER

"Hi Shannon,  I am so sorry for your loss! It is a hard journey you are on. You just…"

kathspec replied Apr 2, 2014 to Introduce yourselves, please!

4847 4 hours ago
Reply by Double Dunker

" Hi So sorry for your loss. It is an awful journey you are on. One with lots of ups…"

kathspec replied Mar 30, 2014 to One week today

20 Apr 26, 2014
Reply by praised

"HI I would give all I had to have one more day with Scott. He died suddenly at 55 m…"

kathspec replied Mar 2, 2014 to What would you give to have 1 more day with your husband /wife ?

15 Jun 15, 2014
Reply by Beth

"Hi, Yes I feel like you do. Except not mad ay God. I think because Scott died I fou…"

kathspec replied Nov 16, 2013 to 8 months since my beloved husband died and my grief is getting worse!

54 Nov 18, 2013
Reply by WhereNow?

"Thanks your post gives me hope Kathy"

kathspec replied Nov 3, 2013 to Stop by this Forum when you need a positive 'pick me up'

729 Apr 13
Reply by Callie2

"I like this Thanks"

kathspec replied Sep 18, 2013 to Stop by this Forum when you need a positive 'pick me up'

729 Apr 13
Reply by Callie2

"THanks Suz I love this It helps  Kathy"

kathspec replied Aug 22, 2013 to Stop by this Forum when you need a positive 'pick me up'

729 Apr 13
Reply by Callie2

RSS

© 2018   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service