Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

Suz's Discussions (334)

Discussions Replied To (332) Replies Latest Activity

"Dianne, That is terrific! I am working hard on just those things! I am a "wannabe qu…"

Suz replied Feb 23, 2014 to Stop by this Forum when you need a positive 'pick me up'

711 on Sunday
Reply by Princess Warrior Widow

"I have gotten together with some of the WV people in my area and found them to be ju…"

Suz replied Feb 22, 2014 to Are friends in cyber support groups "real" to you?

9 Oct 18, 2015
Reply by david1980

"Wow. I could put it on my wall! Love it. "

Suz replied Nov 9, 2013 to Stop by this Forum when you need a positive 'pick me up'

711 on Sunday

VOLUNTEER

"Ugh, Susan. that is really hard to take. I do think we represent people's worst fear…"

Suz replied Nov 6, 2013 to What is the most insensitive thing someone has said to you about your loss?

3283 Jun 1
Reply by Canadian Country Gal

"You may have had this here already, Dianne, but I loved it... May our eyes remain o…"

Suz replied Oct 16, 2013 to Stop by this Forum when you need a positive 'pick me up'

711 on Sunday

"Julie, I am now nineteen months out. I still feel like I am married to Jud. I think…"

Suz replied Sep 28, 2013 to Help for Living in the moment

12 May 7, 2014
Reply by wildflower

"I agree! "

Suz replied Sep 17, 2013 to Stop by this Forum when you need a positive 'pick me up'

711 on Sunday

"Judy, i think you were maybe writing this to Mac or Dianne but it hit a raw spot wit…"

Suz replied Sep 15, 2013 to Stop by this Forum when you need a positive 'pick me up'

711 on Sunday

"Dear Susan, Been through depression, thinking i was not going to be able to make it…"

Suz replied Sep 14, 2013 to ENDING YOUR OWN LIFE TO EASE THE PAIN----WOULD IT HELP?----HAVEN'T WE ALL CONSIDERED IT?!

169 Apr 21, 2015
Reply by Gary'swife

"i am sorry. How could I say that she "loses" her husband? I never say that. He died.…"

Suz replied Sep 12, 2013 to Recommended Grief Books

103 May 10, 2015
Reply by JaysWife

RSS

© 2017   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service