Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

Don's Discussions (22)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"I've always found that There is always something to remind me by Naked Eyes, Photogr…"

Don replied Mar 2 to No music for us

21 Jul 20
Reply by kenslove

"I got nothing. Oh wait, I walked through the NYC theater district twice going to and…"

Don replied Feb 15 to How was your valentine's day like no other? Here's mine.

15 Feb 16
Reply by Rainy (Misty)

"The first list? I don't think they are real, they are probably androids from another…"

Don replied Feb 9 to For those who do not want to date ...

509 May 30
Reply by SweetMelissa2007

"Hi Rainy, I visit every morning, first thing, 7 am or earlier. Nobody there but me,…"

Don replied Feb 7 to How often do you visit the gravesite?

17 Apr 30
Reply by Susan

VOLUNTEER

"When her sister told me I was an enabler. Not coming back at her took a LOT of self…"

Don replied Jan 10 to What is the most insensitive thing someone has said to you about your loss?

3424 Sep 15
Reply by Peach

"Hi,  My 9 cents (inflation don't ya know). I am 59 and was a month away from turnin…"

Don replied Aug 22, 2017 to Young Widow/Widower (YWW) with no Kids

38 Aug 23, 2017
Reply by Lupe's husband

VOLUNTEER

"I am at the tail end of what I like to call Birthday/Anniversary season. Arlene turn…"

Don replied Jun 27, 2017 to JUNE Anniversaries, Birthdays and Other Special Days

21 Jun 27, 2017
Reply by sandi

VOLUNTEER

"My anniversary season is upon me. Arlene's Birthday was May 7th, This Friday, June 2…"

Don replied May 31, 2017 to MAY Anniversaries, Birthdays and Other Special Days

21 Jun 9, 2017
Reply by RMH

"Friday is the 2nd anniversary of the heart attack and stroke that put Arlene in a co…"

Don replied May 30, 2017 to What to do with spouses personal effects and when?

556 Apr 22
Reply by NoLongerInBergenJC

"I believe I have had several, but I also believe I had the ultimate one a couple of…"

Don replied May 19, 2017 to Have you experienced any "God Winks" (i.e., messages) from your late spouse?

181 Apr 19
Reply by Shoosie2

RSS

© 2018   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service