Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

Don's Discussions (26)

Discussions Replied To (22) Replies Latest Activity

"I understand the morning sadness. You may have seen some of us in chat in the mornin…"

Don replied 11 hours ago to Debilitating morning grief

9 3 hours ago
Reply by f650cs

"I generally don't post or respond in the forums, I mostly use the chatroom. I lost A…"

Don replied Feb 19 to How long have you been on the Widowed Village forums?

18 Mar 7
Reply by TheEDCZone

"She'll kill me for this. The woman was a compulsive shopper. In the basement are at…"

Don replied Jan 28 to Let's Grumble

28 Feb 1
Reply by Rainy (Misty)

"Several times a week, after reading several blogs on what to do after losing your pa…"

Don replied Dec 21, 2018 to Does anyone actively journal?

34 Jan 23
Reply by Susan

"I've always found that There is always something to remind me by Naked Eyes, Photogr…"

Don replied Mar 2, 2018 to No music for us

21 Jul 20, 2018
Reply by kenslove

"I got nothing. Oh wait, I walked through the NYC theater district twice going to and…"

Don replied Feb 15, 2018 to How was your valentine's day like no other? Here's mine.

15 Feb 16, 2018
Reply by Rainy (Misty)

"The first list? I don't think they are real, they are probably androids from another…"

Don replied Feb 9, 2018 to For those who do not want to date ...

509 May 30, 2018
Reply by SweetMelissa2007

"Hi Rainy, I visit every morning, first thing, 7 am or earlier. Nobody there but me,…"

Don replied Feb 7, 2018 to How often do you visit the gravesite?

17 Apr 30, 2018
Reply by Susan

VOLUNTEER

"When her sister told me I was an enabler. Not coming back at her took a LOT of self…"

Don replied Jan 10, 2018 to What is the most insensitive thing someone has said to you about your loss?

3424 Sep 15, 2018
Reply by Peach

"Hi,  My 9 cents (inflation don't ya know). I am 59 and was a month away from turnin…"

Don replied Aug 22, 2017 to Young Widow/Widower (YWW) with no Kids

38 Aug 23, 2017
Reply by Lupe's husband

RSS

© 2019   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service