Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

Don's Discussions (38)

Discussions Replied To (31) Replies Latest Activity

VOLUNTEER

"Hi donald, I'm also a donald from new york, live on staten island. I sent you a frie…"

Don replied Jan 16 to Introduce yourselves, please!

5308 on Tuesday
Reply by Estragon

"The best one was, I was getting ready to leave for work one morning, put on the jack…"

Don replied Jan 14 to Talking to hubby in my head or aloud

63 May 19
Reply by Maggiepie

"Hi Maggie, I am 4 1/2 years out, I still talk to Arlene in the house and sometimes…"

Don replied Jan 13 to Talking to hubby in my head or aloud

63 May 19
Reply by Maggiepie

"Eating out is very tough for me, I saw a meme online of an older gentleman eating al…"

Don replied Sep 30, 2019 to Dining Out

8 Sep 30, 2019
Reply by Mary

"I would encourage you to explore Meetup groups for people in our situation. Since yo…"

Don replied Aug 19, 2019 to Where is everyone from?

320 Jul 15
Reply by GlorWyo

"Hi Jeff, Believe me, NOTHING is wrong with you. People say all those things "I'm her…"

Don replied Aug 19, 2019 to What's wrong with me?

17 Sep 5, 2019
Reply by Frank

"Hasn't happened, but there is a book called First phonecall from Heaven by Mitch Alb…"

Don replied Jul 26, 2019 to Phone Call from the Afterlife?

26 Sep 3, 2019
Reply by sis

"Staten Island, NY"

Don replied Jul 26, 2019 to Where is everyone from?

320 Jul 15
Reply by GlorWyo

"People there are up because we've all been there a while. Believe me, we were all in…"

Don replied Mar 20, 2019 to Debilitating morning grief

11 Mar 22, 2019
Reply by Portpom

"I understand the morning sadness. You may have seen some of us in chat in the mornin…"

Don replied Mar 19, 2019 to Debilitating morning grief

11 Mar 22, 2019
Reply by Portpom

RSS

© 2020   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service