Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

Don's Discussions (34)

Discussions Replied To (28) Replies Latest Activity

"Eating out is very tough for me, I saw a meme online of an older gentleman eating al…"

Don replied Sep 30 to Dining Out

8 Sep 30
Reply by Mary

"I would encourage you to explore Meetup groups for people in our situation. Since yo…"

Don replied Aug 19 to Where is everyone from?

294 Sep 18
Reply by Jules

"Hi Jeff, Believe me, NOTHING is wrong with you. People say all those things "I'm her…"

Don replied Aug 19 to What's wrong with me?

17 Sep 5
Reply by Frank

"Hasn't happened, but there is a book called First phonecall from Heaven by Mitch Alb…"

Don replied Jul 26 to Phone Call from the Afterlife?

26 Sep 3
Reply by sis

"Staten Island, NY"

Don replied Jul 26 to Where is everyone from?

294 Sep 18
Reply by Jules

"People there are up because we've all been there a while. Believe me, we were all in…"

Don replied Mar 20 to Debilitating morning grief

11 Mar 22
Reply by Portpom

"I understand the morning sadness. You may have seen some of us in chat in the mornin…"

Don replied Mar 19 to Debilitating morning grief

11 Mar 22
Reply by Portpom

"I generally don't post or respond in the forums, I mostly use the chatroom. I lost A…"

Don replied Feb 19 to How long have you been on the Widowed Village forums?

23 Oct 27
Reply by goingon (Cynthia)

"She'll kill me for this. The woman was a compulsive shopper. In the basement are at…"

Don replied Jan 28 to Let's Grumble

28 Feb 1
Reply by Rainy (Misty)

"Several times a week, after reading several blogs on what to do after losing your pa…"

Don replied Dec 21, 2018 to Does anyone actively journal?

45 Nov 22
Reply by Sleepless In Seattle

RSS

© 2019   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service