Members

This site is run by widowed people, for widowed people

Widowed Village connects peers with each other for friendship and sharing. The moderators, administrators, and others involved in running this site are not professionals.

Please don't interpret anything you read here as medical, legal, or otherwise expert advice. Don't disregard any expert's advice or take any action as a result of what you read here.

We're friends, not doctors, financial or legal professionals, and we're not "grief experts." But we are here, and we've been "there."

NicoleD42's Discussions (8)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"I am in a similar boat. My husband unexpectedly passed when I was 3 months pregnant…"

NicoleD42 replied Jul 30, 2014 to New baby - funeral - love forever

6 Aug 9, 2014
Reply by saltypearl

VOLUNTEER

"I feel completely the same. I am 6 months pregnant and 25 and am repulsed to think a…"

NicoleD42 replied Feb 26, 2014 to Introduce yourselves, please!

5081 yesterday
Reply by JeffS

VOLUNTEER

"Hi Salty, I will be 20 weeks tomorrow and I lost my husband 5 weeks ago. It is hard…"

NicoleD42 replied Jan 26, 2014 to Introduce yourselves, please!

5081 yesterday
Reply by JeffS

"I went back on Tuesday after 4 weeks. I teach 2nd grade and today I only made it hal…"

NicoleD42 replied Jan 23, 2014 to Going Back to Work...

17 Feb 26, 2014
Reply by widow85

VOLUNTEER

"Thank you going to make it. I feel like waiting is a good choice, but I will need to…"

NicoleD42 replied Jan 14, 2014 to Introduce yourselves, please!

5081 yesterday
Reply by JeffS

"I am just starting the experience of being pregnant and grieving. I am 18 weeks now…"

NicoleD42 replied Jan 14, 2014 to Widowed and Pregnant

5 Jan 14, 2014
Reply by NicoleD42

"I am a new widow and just turned 25 on the 9th only two and a half weeks after losin…"

NicoleD42 replied Jan 14, 2014 to Staying in the marital home or moving elsewhere?

188 May 5
Reply by DIVA70

VOLUNTEER

"Hi I am a new widow. My husband unexpectedly passed of a heart condition after a wee…"

NicoleD42 replied Jan 13, 2014 to Introduce yourselves, please!

5081 yesterday
Reply by JeffS

RSS

© 2019   Created by Soaring Spirits.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service